Chapter 6 : Needed

I'm beginning to wonder if I made a wrong choice or mistake. He's a Mr Perfect but I'm just a nobody. Working as his maid and his sex partner was overwhelming enough,I was begining to have thoughts I never have in my head.

I could barely sleep in the expensive satin silk made bed I am in. It's comfortable,but my mind was stuffed with thoughts I couldn't understand. I wrapped myself into the blankets like a burrito but it didn't work. I gave up and stuffed my head into the soft pile of pillows.

My inner self was kicking my ass to go look for Mr Perfect who is right next door. Turns out there was a door connected between our rooms. I peeked at the door before groaning again. It was hard to make a decision. Stay with this sexy master of mine? Or run away again until I die as a lonely old granny?

I pushed myself back into deep darkness,memories rising through my head.

Back then,I remember how my existence was a failure. I remembered the way everyone looked at me on first sight. The way they avoid me and run away from me,screaming for their mother. I was a bad luck. Why? The birth of my red eye. None of my family had a genre of an red eye,my tribe,was a very spiritual tribe,they insisted on telling that I was an infant of a devil. A demon.

I was borned with it. I can't do anything about it. And so,hatred continued,they showed all kinds of disgust and comments about me. No Luck,No Love. The eldest once said.

Another reason I ran away when I was just 8. I couldn't do much,I worked as a slave,a job not many can handle,then officially 18,I begin to run from house to house. My virginity and my dignity didn't matter anymore. All I had to do left was survival.

Then again,my family. The home they made. The agruments between my parents,the depise from my siblings,the cold comments from my relatives. I felt despaired. I was meant to suffer.

It came like a snap when I realised what I was seeing was a little kitten. Hanging from the ceiling. Those eyes,I will remember deeply. Red and Blue. It was me.

I gasped for air,glory of soul I was dead! Spin crashed in,his eyes widened,"What's wrong?" I felt relieved to see him. I wasn't dead that was the true reality. "Nightmare huh?" He came close to me and placed me on his chest. Gosh he still smells nice.

I made a weak smile,"Yeah.." I haven't noticed that there were tiny tears drops at the end of my eyelid. "Tell me about it." He sounded like my therapist,the same old grin from yesterday. "It's nothing." I yawned,sitting up straight from the bed.

"You seemed like something." Hmph,he deserved that,now that he's hiding sercets from me,I shall hide mine as well. I grinned playfully,pushing back a little. "Oh try me." His eyes widened with surprise,never thought I would use the same move eh?

The mong laughed,"You are interesting indeed,Lema." He then placed his hand on my chin,raising up my face to his. "But I'll find your sercet out." He smirked,hmph we'll see about that. I smirked back,"I'll find yours then."

"I see,so is this sweet revenge from you?"He grinned,still couldn't find the surprise in his glimmering yellow eyes. I giggled,"Hm..maybe~" he caught me by waist,carrying me up high."So..this naughty kitty here is punishing her master?"He teased,his head raised up to meet mine. At the moment our eyes sparkled,oof it felt great to be in his arms. I laughed,feeling ticklish.

I kissed his forehead,he was surprised by that as well. "You are one of a many,Lema." He chuckled. "Oh? Is that so?" I raised one of my eyebrows. "You bring me so much surprises. And of course,pleasure~" Gosh his flirting is working so well on me.

"I'll be sure I do that more often then~"I teased,he placed me down back on the bed. "Oh you will." I giggled again. His phone rang,it was a first time I saw him having such a serious look. He took a short look at his cell and kissed my forehead,"I'll be back for the reply of the deal." And walked straight out of the room like a Hugo boss.

I touched the exact same place he kissed. Oh what have I become? He needed someone to took care of the manshion,and I randomly crashed into it. He needed a sex partner,and I was a perfect material for that. He needed me. For once I felt important,not a nobody anymore.

The decision was made. And it was right in front of me all along.