XIX. ROBB STARK

❛ THE MORE PEOPLE YOU LOVE THE WEAKER YOU ARE. ❜ CERSEI LANNISTER

PLOTin which Robb Stark, upon stumbling on a farm in the Riverlands after escaping the onslaught at the red wedding, falls for the young woman who treats his injuries

PLOT
in which Robb Stark, upon stumbling on a farm in the Riverlands after escaping the onslaught at the red wedding, falls for the young woman who treats his injuries

◆◆◆

THROUGHOUT MOST OF HIS LIFE, Robb Stark had had an easy time with girls. He always had them at his first smile, charming them right into his bed.

It was no different with the Ryswell woman. At twenty, she was only a year younger than him, but had already lived more than Robb had. She had been widowed nearly a year ago and had been left alone to take care of her son.

When she found him on her way to town, all bloodied and half-dead, she'd hauled him back to her farm and treated him for his injuries.

She was absolutely beautiful- the talk of the men in town, Robb later came to find out. But the rumor was that she was already being had by some rent collector. Robb convinced himself that this didn't concern him because he wasn't trying to bed her.

But a fortnight's time had changed his perceptions.

She was currently tearing through his fastened shirt while his own hands hoisted her by her waist onto the table. Then their lips came crashing back to each other's in the heated urgency that seemed to dominate every one of their intimate encounters.

She moaned into the kiss, a sweet hum against his lips, as she ran her hands down his now-bare torso, fingers sculpting the ridges of his toned stomach. And soon when Robb fell to his knees and drew her to him by her legs before ducking his head under her dress, louder moans rhythmically spilled from her mouth as she fisted his auburn curls. Her hand fell down to scratch at his shoulders when he parted his lips from her cûnt and chose to finish her off with his fingers. A satisfactory smirk crept onto his lips when she had to clamp one hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

"Fuck," she softly mumbled as he came back up. Instinctively, she leaned into him, mouth searching for his with only hooded eyes to guide her. But she only had the chance to ghost her swollen lips against his before he pushed her down until she was flat on her back. A sharp gasp left her as Robb pinned her arms above her head by her wrists. Her shock was quickly replaced by arousal which burned a bright emerald in her eyes.

"Tie me up."

It was Robb's turn to be shocked. He had never bound a woman up before- hadn't even thought of ever doing it. But as soon as the words had left her lips, there was nothing in the world that Robb wanted to do more. So he quickly found himself a piece of twine and bound her wrists together before moving them back up over her head where he hooked the ends of the twine to the splinters of the table.