The Beginning

The year is 2025, war and chaos have spread everywhere around the world. There are safe havens in certain places; but even then, no one is ever truly safe from war and destruction. Our story begins with a young boy by the name of Chris Riot. Chris was born August 15, 2023, and came into the world having no idea what society was like. His father was a soldier in the defense for the safe havens, his mother, a kind and caring woman, was a nurse for the safe haven. Although his dad was no where to be seen, Chris never let anything stop him from exploring. You know what they say "Curiosity killed the cat" says his mom. His mom's name is Shannon Kay Riot. She has always cared for others in a way Chris never really understood. By the time Chris had reached the age of 10, he was beginning to be a troublemaker. No matter how hard his mother tried, when Chris got the chance; he took it. Every time he got caught his mom would be more worried and scared than angry. And soon enough by the age of 16, Chris had spent 2 years of his life imprisoned for arson, blackmail, theft on multiple counts, and one count of aggrevated assault. Now Chris is 22 years old and still hasn't found anyone to spend time with. Soon enough he goes out and meets the lovely Tiffany Lynn Cypher. They met a bar where every guy was trying to get at her. A drunk ass hole grabbed her, so Chris stepped in and said "I don't think she likes being touched like that." The drunk replies with Who do you think you are ass hole? "I'm the ass hole that is going to make you hurt if you don't let the lady go." As the night goes on Chris has defended katie in ways no one ever had. He was generous and man enough to do things others wouldn't. By the end of the night Tiffany and Chris had connected on so many levels. They exchanged numbers and went their separate ways.