Adulthood

After Chris had gone his separate way from  Tiffany he realized something; "I finally did something good in my life." So as he and Tiffany exchanged long talks over the phone Chris finally gained enough courage to ask her on a date. As he asked her he heard a specific noise that he would never forget, a gunshot. Chris began to panic. Suddenly someone comes over the phone and begins to give him specific instructions. As he listens, he realizes what they are asking him to do. Before he hangs up Chris gives the mysterious voice a message. "Whoever you are if you lay a single hand on her, I will find you I will do the same to you and then I will kill you." With that being said he hangs up. As Chris ponders about what he is going to do he finally decides to get off his lazy ass and save the girl. As he gathers the supplies he needs, the phone rings. He answers "hello?" It's the voice, "you have approximately 96 hours to complete the task we gave you. Otherwise... Well you get the picture." And with that being said Chris replies with "OK OK... No need to harm her."I won't do anything until I have proof of life" there's a brief period of silence until she comes on the phone. "Hello, Chris?" "I'm here Tiffany" "help me. Don't let them hurt me" she whimpers softly. "Tiffany, I need you to listen carefully, I'm coming for you. I don't care what it takes." But I will bring you." The phone cuts back to the mysterious voice. " You now have 84 hours to complete the task.""Do it or she dies.""Tick tock Chris" "You BASTARD!!!" Chris is beyond furious now. The phone he was so anxiously holding is now crushed in his hand. He looks down in amazement. "Holy shit" he says. "How did I do that?" He looks at the phone baffled at what he's done.