The kiss

I know i know you all are gonna hate on me cuz i havent uploaded. Yea cuz wattpad is a peice of SHI...zoos. Shizoos. Thats what i was goona say. So srry!!!!!!!!!!!!! Present time!!!!! a extra long chappter!!!!!! And i might take a while. So ill post it as it is and slowly upload it!

/-\_/-\_/-\_/-\_/-\_/-\_/-\_/-\

I walked out off the ocean to see a hot as F guy with, i swear a 24 pack!!!!! Ekkk! fangirl! first and last time u will ever see me do that. It was Scourge.

Then of coarse Sonic being the perv he is speeds past me and 'accidently' knocks my phone out of my hands therefore making me bend over to get it back.

Tisk tisk tisk! whatever ill give him what he wants. I bend over to retrive my phone seductivly and sonic Shadow(he is a perv in this) Knuckels Silver And Scourge having a massive nosebleed. Mission accomplished.

A/n i will update this towmarrow and just give four to five days and this will be done! Thankies!!!

I feel a hand on my arse. Hell nah bra. I turn and see who it is. Shadow. Of coarse. "Hey babe." he says snaking his arms around my waist.

Buzz buzz

My phone. It is from...Scourge. Cool. Hes not that pervy but he still is. I felt Shadow 's pressence leave. Thank the lord!!!!!

*text convo*

S: hey meet me under the waterfalls

A: kk y?

S:i need to ask you something.

A: then ask me now before Shadow looks over my shoulder.

S: no.

A:y

S:cuz

A:cuz y

S: OH MY GAWD

A:what?

S: bye remember waterfals!

A: kk bye

*convo over*

" Bye im going. " I say to the boys. They were to busy playing vollieball.

"

Darn poopsacks.

I go under but am stopped bye a ripped arm.

Dayum.

"Whats the password?" scourge says. I can tell its him with his sups smexi voice.

"yoloMcswag!" i say with confidence.

"Shiz. How did you know?!?!?!" he asked looking at me like i just murderd his mom.

"Its called guessing sweetie!" i say patting his head.

I then enter. "Whats your question?" i asked him leaning agaist the wall. " Well. I was wondering. Would you go out with me?" He asks all nervous. "Sure!" i say simply. "Ok good because i was-" i cut him off by kissing him square on the lips. " You talk to much!" i say before grabbing his collor and pulling him closer. He wrapps his arms around my waist and slids his tounge in my mouth. Exploring it. Then the tounge war began. I finally won. Yeah me. We broke staring into each others eyes. My blood red ones. His icey blue ones. We were on the ground. I was on top. I got upp hellped him and we walked back together.

*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@*@

Yay! a scourgamy moment. Was this long enough? Plz tell me is so or nahh. And i will make the next chapter as long as i feel like doing. Bye

Bailey out!