Chapter 4: The Newest Girl

Anna finds it very amusing how she listens to her friends fussing about the new girl in school. She was surprised that she haven't seen her. Rumors spread fast like wildfire that the new girl was trying to get all the boy's attention. Anna didn't care, she's not even the slightest interested. She might be having fling here and there but she doesn't really mind having some attention off her. She even likes the idea of it, but apparently, her friends don't like it.

Anna was different with boys and girls. She likes to flirt with boys and secretly sleeping with only one guy. She seldom gets attracted to girls but she doesn't like the idea of playing with their feelings because most girls are sensitive, unlike boys. She also doesn't like bending straight girls knowing full well how it turned out with her first and last girlfriend.

She might not have a lot of experience but she realized that she liked having casual sex with guys but relationship-wise, she's more compatible with girls. Maybe that is because of the fact that she was bossy. Yet the ironic part is that she craved women who has some kind of sense of authority over her. It also irks her knowing most typical guys expect women to be their housewives and Anna was nothing like that. She's strong, independent, and strongly believed equality when it comes to relationship roles.

Anna was hanging out with her friends in their favorite spot on the bench just outside of the library when she heard Julia scoff. "Look, the bimbo's here."

Leah just laughed and Brian stood up straight puffing his chest and stomach in.

Anna was quite surprised at how fast Julia's mood changed in a blink of an eye. Julia was the most cheery person she ever met in Saint Claire High. But also the most jealous and protective friend she has.

Anna was standing with her back against the concrete post quite hidden when she averted her gaze at the person they're staring at.

Then finally she sees her walking at least 20 feet in their direction or at least that what she thought.

The girl was as tall as Anna or at least close enough. What Anna noticed is her tan skin, long brown hair, small bright eyes, and mole on the left side of her chin. The girl was wearing a summer dress, gladiator sandals, and big circle earrings. She definitely doesn't belong in this school, Anna thought. But Anna knows she's not the one to tell that because she looked and dress differently as well.

The girl was smiling and waving at someone and Anna followed what she's looking at and find the small chubby freshman. Anna tried to remember her name but she gave up easily, not really caring who they are.

When Anna looked back at her friends, they were all grinning at her. 

"What?" She asked confused. They all looked like they were planning something naughty again, just like the time when they trapped one of the Engineering students for information about his crush in the English department.

"What do you think of her?" Brian asked with a devilish smile that made her roll her eyes not really caring what's inside the brown-haired boy's head.

Anna just shrugged not really thinking about anything. The new girl is pretty alright and by the way she looks, it doesn't really surprise her that most girls think that she means trouble. Well, trouble for having their crushes smitten by the new girl. At least she is no longer alone being the center of judging eyes. "Nothing."

"What do you mean nothing?" Brian asked surprised how she seemed nonchalant about it.

"What do you want me to say?"

"Look at her."

"I looked, what's there to see?."

"Isn't she hot?" Brian asked dreamily. Anna chuckled and Julia and Leah scoffed.