Chapter 11: Dance with me

It's only a few weeks before the end of the school year. Anna, Julia, Rose, and Macy always hang out almost every day in Macy's house.

Macy's parents didn't mind because they missed having their children at home. Macy was the only one left since all of her older siblings except her brother Tom has their house of their own.

They were playing dance revolution and they really are having fun bringing back a childhood game.

"Hey, girls, I have to go home. My uncle texted me and wants me back." They heard Julia said.

"Me too, my boyfriend wants me home before dinner," Rose added.

Anna felt disappointed because she's just starting to have fun. "Not you too gorgeous. I don't have inspiration now..." Anna pouted.

Flirting with Rose became a habit of Anna, Rose even started flirting back but all of them knows it means nothing.

"Awww. Don't miss me too much." Rose flirt bank and wink at her before walking out of the door.

"If she doesn't have a boyfriend, I think you will be all over her by now." Macy commented as she starts rolling the game matt.

Anna turned off the game console and put it where they found it. I don't think that will happen because of you. Anna thought.

"She's definitely hot, but not my type though." Anna settled for half of the truth instead.

Macy took a sip of her milk tea before asking. "What is your type?"

Like you. Anna almost blurted out. "Hmmm, I like simple girls with long hair and smart. But honestly, I think it doesn't matter. I think I like girls who understand me."

Anna actually described Macy but she's never going to admit it.

"That makes sense and Rose is definitely not simple."

"I know right. How about you?"

"I'm a total sucker for smart guys, a gentleman of course, responsible and have a sense of humor."

"Sound's like my type of guy." Anna commented.

"Really?"

"Yeah and sound's like impossible to find." Anna added laughing.

"Don't lose hope yet."

"I don't, I have two options anyway, but I don't think I'm going to settle with anyone anytime soon."

"Why not?" Macy asked lying in her back on the couch with her head in Anna's lap.

Because I'm still hung up on you.

"I have my reasons, I'm too young anyway."

"I won't push you but yeah, we're still young."

"Macy, Anna?" They both heard Macy's mom called out.

"Yes, Mom?!" Macy answered as the stood up and went into the kitchen where they heard her mom. Anna followed.

"Good, you're both here." Mrs. Fawn started. "Your dad and I will be out for a few hours. Your brother Tod invited us for dinner with her girlfriend's parents. I already prepared dinner for both of you in the fridge, just reheat it. Okay?"

Both girls nodded and said goodbye to Macy's parents.

"Hey, it is still early, I'll go home when they get back to keep you company. What do you want to do now?" Anna asked as she flopped herself on the couch as they had their dinner.

"I want to dance." Macy answered and went directly in front of the stereo and play one of the cd's.

Anna chuckled when she heard the music. "Tango, really?"