18

The 3 musketeers

k_min:
Guys...

cute.devil:
Did you do it???

k_min:
Yeah... I did

ty_track:
WHAT HAPPENED?

ty_track:
ARE YOU OKAY HONEY?

k_min:
Honestly, not really :(

cute.devil:
O

h Mina what happened?

ty_track:
Lucas hurt my babygirl?

ty_track:
Watch me introduce my fists to him next time I see him.

cute.devil:
^I'll help you tae

k_min:
Guys please don't...

cute.devil:
But why not?

ty_track:
Mina, I love you so much, but I'm sorry I'm not going to listen to you this time

ty_track:
I'm going to hurt him. End of.

k_min:
Taeyong please don't...

cute.devil:
Tae, I know you're angry, I am too, but listen to what she has to say

ty_track:
...

k_min:
Please Tae

ty_track:
Fine.

ty_track:
But if he hurts you once more, you come to me.

cute.devil:
Oi and me!

k_min:
Thanks you guys, you're the best and I'm so grateful for having you guys in my life.

-----------

After sending one last message on the groupchat, Mina put her phone away to the side as she slouched on her sofa.

She closed her eyes to rest for a while, waiting for a ding sound to come from her phone to alert her of any new messages.

Minutes were continuously passing by and yet, her phone was still silent.

She opened her eyes and sat up, grabbing her phone. Just as Mina was about to type in her password, a ding came.

Not from the phone, but rather from the door.

"Coming!" She yelled as she sighed and made her way to the front door.

She lazily opened the door, only to find two individuals with bags of snacks smiling at her.

Rolling her eyes, she chuckled as she stared at her two best friends.

"So are you gonna let us in or not? It's freezing out here!" Exclaimed Ten.

Mina giggled, making both the males' eyes soften. She soon enough brought them into her house.

"Aghhh. My back is killing me!" Taeyong said as he flopped onto the sofa. Mina giggled again and came over to the boy who was complaining and began to slowly massage his body.

Ten watched the two and couldn't help but laugh as he placed all the snack on a small table in front of the sofa before joining the other two. 

"Hey that's not fair," pouted Ten "I want a massage too Minnie".

Mina rolled her eyes as she stopped massaging Taeyong and moved onto the latter.

"Hey! She wasn't finished with me tho!" Said Taeyong as he playfully halted at Ten.

Ten stuck his tongue out towards Taeyong, causing him to slouch and pout with his arms crossed.

"Listen you big babies! I still have your clothes upstairs Taeyong, so Ten can use some of yours. After you're both done changing come back down and we'll watch a movie." Suggested Mina.

Upon hearing this, the two boys ran upstairs and came back down quickly changed into pyjamas.

"So... What are we going to be watching this time Minnie?" Asked Ten.

"...please don't be Frozen." Taeyong silently prayed.

"FROZEN!!!" Shouted Mina excitedly as she threw both her arms around each males shoulder.

-----------

A/N
Hey Milkies!
I'm so sorry for not have updated in ages but I've decided to try begin writing again all because of you guys
Although I've lost many readers, it doesn't matter because even if it's only a few of you guys, I'm still writing something that people enjoy.
So thank you, thank you so much for all your support and love.
I love you guys so so much 💞❤