Chapter 1

Ryan's POV
I could tell that Candice is in love with Grant and that Grant is in love with Candice. Me and Carlos are the big shippers of Grant and Candice. Danielle Panabaker, Jessica Parker Kennedy, Jesse L.Martin, Danielle Nicolet, Tom Cavanaugh, Stephan Amell, Melissa Benoist, Andrea Brooks, my bestie Vanessa Morgan, my daughters Jocelyn and Elliana, my niece Kendyl, my nephew Jason, Emily Bett Rickards, Willa, Caity Lotz, Katie Cassidy, and my boyfriend Hartley are all on team Grandice. I posted on my Instagram.

ryrynewman: In bed with my boyfriend's hoodie on❤                  Tagged: hartleyswayerhartleyswayer: so that's where my hoodie went? ryrynewman: Yep sure is baby❤hartleyswayer: I love you minnie😘ryrynewman: I love you too baby💕

                 Tagged: hartleyswayer
hartleyswayer: so that's where my hoodie went?
ryrynewman: Yep sure is baby❤
hartleyswayer: I love you minnie😘
ryrynewman: I love you too baby💕

Hartley is so cute and I'm happy that he's mine forever. He loves my daughters and the girls love him. I was at my house in Vancouver Hartley and my girls live with me. I get a text from Vanessa saying "Meet me at the coffee shop here in Vancouver." I text her back saying "I'll meet you there V." I walk into the living room where Hartley was. "Baby I'm going to go meet Vanessa at the coffee shop." I said to him while grabbing my purse. "Ok Minnie I'll watch the girls." He said looking at the tv. "Thanks baby." I said as I garb my car keys and walk out the door. I get in my car and start the car. Once I start the car I put my seat belt on and drive off to the coffee shop. I get to the coffee shop and see Vanessa sitting there waiting for me. I walk into the coffee shop and get an iced coffee. "Hey V." I said as I sat down with my Iced coffee. "Hey Ry." She said looking up from her cup of iced coffee. "Why did you call me here V?" I said taking a drink of my iced coffee. "I wanted to talk about getting Grant and Candice together." She said looking at me. "Oh um...well what do you want me to do?" I said looking back at her. "Well you know Grant more than I do, so I was wondering if you could talk him into braking up with Andrea because Candice came crying to me on the set of Riverdale." She said looking at her coffee. "Omg what did Andrea do or say to Candice?" I said looking at her so worried. "Candice came crying to me showing me the texts message Andrea was sending her." She said taking a sip of her coffee. "What did the texts say?" I said looking more worried. Vanessa shows me the texts between Candice and Andrea. They are texts were saying "Stay tf away from Grant, he's mine bitch not yours and he never will love a girl like you because he loves me and is marry me not you so get lost bitch." Omg I gotta show Grant this. "Can you send that picture to me V?" I said looking at her again. "Sure I can." She said as she sends me the picture to me. I get it and say "I'm gonna call Grant and tell him to come meet us here." I said taking a drink of iced coffee. "Ok." She says looking at her phone. I go to siri I and say "Siri call grant." I said into my phone. "Calling grant." Siri says as the phone dials.

Grant: Hey Ryan
Ryan: Hey Grant
Grant: what do you need Ry?
Ryan: Um I need to come to the Vancouver coffee shop I gotta show you something important it's about Andrea.
Grant: Ok I'll be right there.
I hang up the phone and take a drink of my iced coffee. Grant walks in 10 minutes later.
Grant's POV
I just get off the phone with Ryan. I grab my keys and walk out the door without telling Andrea anything because she doesn't like Ryan that much either so I didn't wanna say I was going meet Ryan at the coffee shop. I get in the car and drive to the coffee shop. I arrive there 10 minutes later and I see Vanessa sitting there too. Ryan sees me and calls me over. I walk over to Ryan and Vanessa. "What is it about Andrea?" I said looking at both of them. "I need show you a text message that Andrea sent to Candice, just to warn you it's bad." Ryan said looking down at her phone trying to find the picture of the message that looks like Vanessa sent her. Ryan shows me the texts between Candice and Andrea. My face turned red because I like Candice wait no I love her and Andrea calling her a bitch makes me mad. "Ry I'm gonna brake up with Andrea and you and Vanessa are coming with me." I said looking at both them. "How about one of us get Candice to come to your house when Andrea leaves." Vanessa said getting up with her ice coffee. "V you can go with Grant because Andrea doesn't know you and I'll go get Candice just one of text me when she's gone." Ryan said getting up with her iced coffee. "Ok than Vanessa come with me." I said looking at Vanessa. "Ok." She says whlie walking out the door. Me and Ryan walk out the door. We both go to our cars.
Ryan's POV
I went my car and started the car. I drove off to get Candice. I got to her house and I texted her "Candi come outside I'm waiting in the car for you." She texts back "Why where are you gonna take me?" I text back saying "To my house, Grant is with Vanessa braking up with Andrea now and yes I know about the text Andrea sent you Vanessa showed me and I showed Grant the text so he's braking up with her now but they will call me when Andrea is out of the house." She texted back "Ok I'll be out in a minute with Zoe so she can play with Sweetpea. Should I bring Kendyl and Jason too?" I text back "yes you should so than if you Grant get together you guys can move in with him and I mean the kids can move in with Grant too because he's their daddy." She texted back "Ok I'll be out with all three of my babies." I was waiting in the car for Candice and her babies. She came out 2 seconds later she puts Zoe, Kendyl, and Jason in the back seat and gets in the passenger seat. I drive off to my house and we get there 15 minutes later. I walk out of the car and Candice walks than grabs her dog and kids from the backseat. We walk inside the house and I say "Hartley I'm home." He was making  Jocelyn and Ellie Marconi and cheese. "Hey Minnie and Candice. What's Candice doing here?" He said whlie stirring the Marconi and cheese. "Well um let's just say Grandice is gonna be real soon." I said looking happy as ever. I get a call from Vanessa and I answer the phone.

Ryan: Is the bitch gone?
Vanessa: Yes she is.
Ryan: You sure?
Vanessa: Yes she is.
Ryan: Tell me the details.
Vanessa: So Me and Grant walk in and he says "La we need need to talk" She comes out and says "Yes Grant" He says "I know about the text messages to Candice so we are braking up" She started to get mad and went to pack than all of a sudden 5 seconds later she walks out the door and slams the door loudly.
Ryan: Damn so I can bring Candice there with Zoe, Kendyl, and Jason?
Vanessa: Yes.
Ryan: Ok bye see you than.
Vanessa: bye see you when you get here.
I hang up the phone and me, Candice with Zoe in her arms,Kendyl by her side, Jason by her other side walk out of my house and go to my car. We drive to Grants house. We got there in 4 seconds and we got out of the car. Candice knocks on the door and Grant opens the door. "Come in." He said to us and we followed him inside.
Candice's POV
"Candice Kristina Patton will you be my girlfriend. I know I just got out of a relationship but I love you more than I loved Andrea." Grant said looking at me in the eyes and grabbing my hand. "Yes I will Grant." I said looking back at him. Vanessa and Ryan jump up and down all happy. They are my besties and  I know they have been waiting for me and Grant to get together.