Chapter 4

Ryans POV
I had a doctors appointment today for an ultrasound. Me and Hartley were at the hospital. "Ryan Newman?" The nurse said. Me and Hartley got up and followed the nurse into a room. She puts the gel on my stomach. "Ok your baby is healthy. Would like to find out the gender?" The nurse said. "Yes please." I said looking up at Hartley. "Well you are having a boy." The nurse said. Me and Harltey were so happy. The nurse gave us the ultrasound pictures and she left after she did.

Me and Hartley were picking out a name for our baby boy. "How about Bradley Cory Sawyer?" I said looking at him. Hartley agreed to the name so we decide to name him Bradley Cory Sawyer.

Candice's POV
I had a ultrasound today so we were at the hospital. *I'm skipping the stuff i did above and I'm skipping to the gender reveval* "You are having a baby girl." The nurse said. Me and Grant were so happy to be another baby girl.
Me and Grant were picking out a name for our baby girl. "How about Skylar Danielle Gustin?" Grant said looking at me. I agreed to the name because it was beautiful so we are gonna name the baby Skylar Danielle Gustin.

Ryan's POV
I sat on the couch watching hallmark Christmas movies and Harltey was making lunch. I had a cup of hot chocolate whlie watching hallmark Christmas movies.