Chapter 3/Coming Back?

Well It's was out graduation day in fourth grading. It turns out to be I was in top 1 and Anastasia was in top 5. I knew the reason. The reason is because of Drew. Well in the gangster group since Drew is no there, the vice leader was Eric Perez A.K.A Ricky. Our school Ashton University was living peacefully since Drew is not here. I'm grade 8 section 4. Anastasia was still my classmates. Nicole and Julia are my classmates I'm still the class president and and the Vice President is Julian my nerd guy classmate since grade 6 I'm still top one and Anastasia is doing a bit better now. She's back to top 3 and my nerd classmate Julian he's top 3. It's was our third grading period and that's the time Drew came back. He went to the school and talk to his uncle or the school principal Mr. Sy that he want to be classmates with Anastasia. Nobody knows that he's back except for me. Well he's back and he's my classmate again! Anastasia was so happy even the gangsters people misses him a lot except for me. I hate him a lot because he's a gangster and his really mean to me. Anastasia keeps crying and drew kissed her in the cheeks in front if our classroom. Well he plans to sit beside Anastasia well the teacher agreed with him as long as he'll have high grades. The reason why Drew went to America is to visit his aunts and to change his fat face well now his hotter and more handsomer! But still I don't like him!