CAPTAINS DEMANDS

"I don't have much, but all the small things I have, I keep them close to me

"I don't have much, but all the small things I have, I keep them close to me.”

That said, I just want to let you know that those ideas are awfully close to my heart. So, all I'm asking is that if anyone has a wish to write one of them, just please, let me know so I could read it.

Make Captain proud and be honest.

If you got that, we are good to go.

RULES: (it was to be expected)

1. You let me know which idea you want and also tell me why and I'll decided if I give you the plot or not.

2. I'd really appreciate the credit.

3. Also, while you're at that, tell me your favorite song as a password.

4. If you have started writing one, and suddenly decided that it isn't really working out for you, let me know, I won't get angry, my godly promises.

5. Since most if not all of the OC's here are males, you can actually change them into female if you feel like it would be better for your writing. They are males because I feel as if there arent really that many male OC's when it comes to marvel fics. But you MUST consult with me first.

6. If the plot has been approved, the first chapter must be up within seven days 

7. IF you change the main character, consult with me first and let me know WHY you decided to do so and WHAT are the changes. I don't want to be caught off guard when someone suddenly asks for plot and changes 90% of it and then claims its their own.

P. S. I have made graphics for some of the plots, there's no need to use them, but you can if you feel like it. They have been done simply out of boredom.