Tech Fleck | Marvel [X]

Fletcher "Fleck" Irvine was never good at communicating

Fletcher "Fleck" Irvine was never good at communicating. His tongue seemed to go numb and pulse seemed to quicken everytime he had to speak with anyone.

So, he avoided vocalising with humans. Fleck was really something else, his mind was something else. He was by any means no fighter, that's the reason he allowed students at school whisper haunting names to him and brush past him in the cafeteria. He stuttered, and that was not acceptable to teenagers in 21st century. Sure, there were a couple of girls who found him adorable but that did not dull out the verbal abuse he got in the echoing hallways.

His father was never on the picture, in fact, Fleck did not even know who his father was. After the Catastrophe of Sokovia he was forced to move to New York with his mother. Flecks mother was a bartender and was often missing from Flecks daily life. But that was okay, Dina was a good mother to Fleck.

Fleck had his safe haven. It was behind a dirty dumpsters in someone's abondoned basement. In fact, that was the only place he did not feel the need to dig his nails into his palms or worry about anyone asking questions.

This was the only place he could communicate with anyone. Sure, he had stutter when he was nervous, but around codes, mother disks and wires he felt at ease. In an odd way, Fleck had the ability to communicate with anything that was coded and ran on electricity. So, he became a kid whose only solitude was in technology.

What the young boy didn't expect was to find Clint Barton leaning against a wall outside of his Tech room, trying to talk the boy into helping them find a very important person.

Tony Stark had been missing for two weeks, and people were in desperate need for someone to help them, someone with the mind like Flecks.

So, Fleck can hack into any system with just a single stare

So, Fleck can hack into any system with just a single stare. I mean, Friday would be like his best pal or something. But he is needed because before it was a Tony who managed to see every camera in the world. But now they needed someone else, and a boy whose mind is almost made of codes seems to be the perfect candidate.

Also, he is Wanda's and Pietro's half brother.

Or sister, if you want to make a girl MC.

TAKEN BY sweetenerobert