Sebastian Lee | MCU

“I wrote you into my comics, Seb.”

“Yeah, it's okay Gramps, I'm flattered.”

“No, you smartass, you don't understand. It means– it means you have to save us all.”

“No,Grampa it's... Grampa? Hey, open your eyes, open your eyes Grampa!”

Sebastian Lee wasn't know for his great artistic skill, or the way he managed to run miles without breaking sweat

Sebastian Lee wasn't known for his gentle heart or great grades in Math and Science.

Sebastian Lee was known for his grandfather, Stan Lee, the father of beloved superheroes.

Before the dreadful night, the last night of Stan Lee's life, he tells a mystery to his grandson. Before he takes his last breath, he tells Sebastian of a legacy, of dangers lurking in the dark and of hidden worlds. 

Mistaking it for the man's hallucinations, Sebastian simply squeezes the old mans hand harder, keeping his tears at bay. But the future has a lot in store for the fifteen-year old. 

The Legacy must now save a cinematic universe to keep his world safe. Through unfortunate events, Sebastian finds out secrets his grandfather had kept for years. 

*So, Stan has been tingling between two worlds for years, one is the one we know, and the other one is the one called Marvel Cinematic Universe

*he started writing comics, to make people ease into the though of having other worlds.

*Sebastian was given Stan's old diary, following that, he wentures to Lonely Ravine Bridge in a stormy night. Exactly 12:01am he was hit by a car that made him hurl into the water below. When Seb wakes up, he is in a world where superheroes really do exist.

*in our world, Sebastian is in constant pain, he has a very rare heart decease, but once he crosses over to MCU it's like he's cured, there's no pain anymore.

*before trying to get back to his old life, Seb needs to warn the heroes that M. O. D. O. K (mental organism designed only for killing) is coming. A band of villains have gathered to rid this universe of superheroes, and once that's done, they would move on to other worlds.

*In MCU Seb has powers