Chapter 13

Killa Jakarion Wilson

"Where the fuck you was Anola" he said once again.

"I told you Killa. I was with Angie all night" she explained. Killa knew she was lying he had all the proof that he needed.

"Right and my cousin just so happened to pop up where y'all was at right" he said making Nola look dumfounded.

"You think I'm dumb Nola. You got this nigga all on ya snap and he got you on his and you thought I wasn't gone find out about it. Foreal yo" he said. Nola didn't reply. She didn't know what to say. All she could tell him was the truth,but she knew he wouldn't believe her.

"Fucking say something" he yelled hitting her dresser making her jump.

"Listen Killa. Its not what you think we were just-" she tried explaining.

"Y'all was just what. You know what, you just like every other broad. Ion even know why I care. You was never my girl anyway" with that he turned around walking out and slamming the door as he left. Nola didn't know what to do. She felt as if he was overreacting, but then again she knew where he was coming from. None of what he said really got to her except for the end. You wasn't my girl anyway. Nola really felt as though they were starting to get somewhere in their relationship. She was actually starting to get feelings for him. But him saying that verified that he didn't feel the same way.

• • •

Killa sat in his car with B-K smoking a blunt. They'd just finished a hit and was just chilling.

"What you got planned for the night" B-K asked Kills passing the blunt.

"Shit. Probably just gone get something to eat and take my ass home. A nigga tired." He said passing it back.

"Word. You heard from that bitch nigga Kevin" B-K asked. Kevin was their father. He was the definition of a deadbeat. When he found at their mother was pregnant a second time,he stayed for a year and left. When Killa turned 11 and B-K was 9 their mother took him back. He stayed for about two years and he left again. He found another girl and now their married with 3 children. In their opinion it was fucked up how he left them,but went and had 3 more children. Made them think something was wrong with them. What made them so bad that he couldn't stick around.

"Nah. Don't wanna hear from his ass ether." Killa spoke. He held a deep resent for his father. Seeing as he was born first he stayed around longer causing Killa to get attached. It hurt him for his father to up and leave like that. At one point when he was younger, he use to blame B-K. He felt that if he was never born, Kevin would be able to handle just one child and stick around. But after hearing his father say he didn't want him ether he made his resentment towards him instead of his brother.

"Seen that nigga yesterday at the store. He was happy and shit with one of them ugly ass kids of his. Gone lie and tell that Lil girl I'm her brother. Ian her damn brother. MY momma had only two kids Bakarii and Dakarii and that's it. Fuck wrong wit him."
B-K ranted making Killa laugh.

"You is dumb bro"

"I just really can't get over the fact that he said I was her brother like he actually raised me or some shit. Ian say nothing tho. I just walked away. He gave me his card tho. Was like he went us to stop by the house meet the kids and shit. I threw that shit in the trash. Fuck that." He said.