Harry imagine: Grind on me

(A/N: I felt bad for not updating a lot so I posted a few imagines from tumblr that I liked to read.. Sorry for the wait!)

You and Harry were busy doing a Twitcam when a question struck your attention immediately.

"Harry will you do the 'grind on me dance'?" You read out loud, Harry looked at you confused.

"What's that?" He asked, obviously thinking about what it could be.

"Its a dance that some kids did for vine" you smirked.

"I don't know how to do it" He shrugged, you wanted him to do it so badly though.

"Look it up on your phone" you stated frantically before turning back to the camera. "Thank you to the girl who requested that!"

You watched as Harry watched the video, his eyes widening as he watched the kids dance. He looked up once the video was over blushing like crazy.

"I'm not doing that" He nervously said.

"Yes you are, please for me?" You pouted and pulled your best puppy dog face. He sighed in frustration but soon nodded his head.

"Fine ill do it" you watched as he pulled off his shirt, exposing his perfectly shaped abs.

"What are you doing!?!" You practically screamed.

"Half of the boys had their shirts off so I guess I should do it to" he chuckled at your expression. You moved the laptop so the fans could see him better. You looked up the song, put your phone on the ihome, and pressed play, the beat of the song blasting through your iphone dock.

Harry put his SnapBack on backwards, he jumped up before his hands hit the floor and his legs went up in the air before coming back down into the ground. You let out a squeal as you watched his hips move on the floor, he wasn't doing it exactly right but you loved watching him anyway. You looked at the views and it had increased immensely since he had started dancing. You looked back down and Harry was doing the move perfectly, his hips moving up and down so effortlessly. You couldn't help but fangirl! Harry stood up and bowed, you clapped and giggled as he continued to bow to the camera. Loads of comments were coming in about how hot it was and asking if that's how his hips moved when he 'did' you.

"I wish he did me like that" you winked playfully at Harry.

"That can be arranged" Harry seductively suggested, he put his hand over the camera and kissed you roughly before resuming the twitcam.