part one

queso was a little quesadilla at the time. he had lots of cheese and jalapenos inside him. he loved to watch the humans from his glass case in their kitchen where they made food, and if the food wasn't right, they'd eat them. queso was always looked at and people would gasp in happiness and joy.

one day, as queso was sitting and watching, the glass case was taken off and little hand lifted him out. "wow! a human is touching me!" says queso excitedly. "mommy mommy" said the little human. " I want this one!" its said. "put that back! that's their prized quesadilla!" said the mom human.

the little human put it back and queso wondered. "why can't humans touch me?" he thought. next thing he knows, the humans are leaving. "awe, I didn't get to say goodbye."

then, the humans put up another glass case next to him, and put another quesadilla in it. "hi there i'm queso!" said queso. the other quesadilla didn't respond. queso floated a little closer to the glass. "hi there im queso!" he yelled a little louder. the other quesadilla looked his way. "oh hi there! im jalapeno!" called the other quesadilla.

then, a human took the other quesadilla out and put him on a plate. "oh no! they are gonna eat him!" yelled queso. "noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed. then, his glass case was being lifted. a human put some spicy sauce on his back. "awe, that feels good." he thought. ten he was put on a plate and then, the human cut him into fours. "shoot, im gonna die too." then, the human slowly started to eat him, and then he died.

                                                                                              the end

this was just a short story, there will be other books that are longer, but for now, here's the quesadilla story.