ENDEAVOR IS A BURNT, PINK DILDO!

"Come on, when will all of this rain go away?!" Denki exclaims. Shinsou chuckles raspy as he tips Denki's desk and kisses him on the nose. "Keep the PDA to a minimum please, Shenki is not excused. I don't care if you are my son, respect the rules. Unless you are pissing someone off, then go ahead." Aizawa sighs as he somehow buries himself deeper into his sleeping bag. Denki blushes bright red as Shinsou looked like he accomplished something. Everyone cracked up laughing as they watched the events unfold. "You guys think its funny then, make a 10 slide presentation on the do's and don'ts in class, make sure to have different topics," Aizawa says with his signature smile before he collapses into the ground in a heap of limbs and fabric to sleep.

Everyone stays still for a minute, "Did you just use a ship name?" Jirou asks, blinking her eyes in confusion. Everyone slowly started to realize what he said before Aizawa used his quirk and gotten everyone to quickly pull out their laptops and get to work. Shinsou sighs as Denki scrambles to get his laptop out and Piku Headphones out to listen to music. Shinsou begrudgingly pulled out his Aizawa themed laptop with matching headphones before signing on. He couldn't help but smirk as a message popped up from his second favorite person.

carmelappledippedinchocolate: hey

Shinsou lets out a silent chuckle as he realized that he is not alone in the suffering of the teachings of Aizawa. Well, apart from the class of course.

sleepisforthedead: hey

carmelappledippedinchocolate: what is happening in class?

sleepisforthedead: everyone is working on a 10 slide presentation

carmelappledippedinchocolate: ...

carmelappledippedinchocolate: how much you want to bet that half of them are fucking off?

sleepisforthedead: ass, you know that is more than the entire class

carmelappledippedinchocolate: and you're doing what?

sleepisforthedead: fuck you

carmelappledippedinchocolate: no thanks, I'll let your Sunshine handle that

Shinsou goes bright red at what he was implying.

sleepisforthedead: and where are you????

carmelappledippedinchocolate: ...

carmelappledippedinchocolate: nowhere???

sleepisforthedead: is it illegal??

carmelappledippedinchocolate: no, but it will be banned from school after what I do

Shinsou shifts in his seat slightly, whatever he has planned, it is not good. And most likely is illegal and would have the police called on them again.

"You better be typing your presentation Shinsou," Aizawa says as he glares at Shinsou. Shinsou all but nods his head yes before he sent a quick text and gotten started on his presentation. It wasn't even 10 minutes into the class period before he trailed from his assignment and started to look at cat vines and memes. He heard a familiar ping in his Eraserhead themed headphones. He stops what he is doing and went back to the chat he has pulled up.

carmelappledippedinchocolate: when I was

sleepisforthedead: a young boy

carmelappledippedinchocolate: my father

sleepisforthedead: tried to fucking rape me

carmelappledippedinchocolate: and leave me for dead