Episode Five

" Absolutely Not! I forbid you to take Mr.Suthiluck to Panama Dr.Arthit, you know his condition and the safety of you both is our responsibility so I say No,"

P'Deer protested after hearing the idea that Arthit told of taking Kongpob over to see Panama in another country different people only the two of them there for 2 weeks...Who knows what could happen in that time?...Learning when he was a inter there is a high rush of panic stoke on the patient suffering from Amnesia and could lead to them loosing control of their anger running of on their own doing something un-rational. 

Though Arthit was one of the best doctors in town, He was still a inter leading new experiences to perform as he will reach P'Tum's position one day...Right now his duty was signed on Mr.Suthiluck and he needed to remain here, They both do.

" But Sir, this is Not requested by Me yet Kongpob himself! When he saw the items which came with him on the first day he sort of...Had a flash back of his past memory and asked to fly out for Panama, I think going there will help us lead clues on his past and the cause of him appearing like this. You say always want to see your patients well and happy leaving and I'm one of your Best doctors around...So please trust me on this and him too,"

Showing his pouting face P'Deer could tell how desperately Arthit was begging him for permission, Never has he fought for a patient before unlike now. It all showed Kongpob was someone special to him That he's going out of his way for him.

" Alright, I will arrange a flight for you both tomorrow morning so go and pack some warm clothes as it's pretty cold over there, Also keep in check with Me and Dr. Knott plus Dr.Prem incase you need Guidance,"

" Thank You! Thanks so much P'Deer, You can count on me,"

He jumped in excitement of getting permission and hugged his senior who pushed him away groaning saying Crazy Boy watching him ready to leave before calling out to him once more.

" Remember if you two are Not back within 2 weeks, I'm flying there myself to bring you back whether you like it or not,"

" Okay P'Deer, Goodbye,"

It was five minutes before their flight and all of the gang has come to say this farewells plus best of luck wishes while Knott, Prem and Toota were calm and speaking politely Bright on the other hand had created a huge fiasco leaving Arthit and the rest to hide their faces from embarrassment and walk away pretending of not knowing this weirdo man next to them. As they say in every group there's is that One friend who just hopeless you can only let them be themselves or give them a good smack correct them for loosing cool, And it was another moment as he's creates drama in the airport see off lounge.

" Why can't I go with you guys?...I too work my butt off helping those people in that sad place where happiness doesn't shine. I too deserve a vacation like him,"

Bright whined on not getting permission to leave like his friend he had enough of dealing with sick in coming people always asking for his assistance and when he's done his hard work to cure them Instead of a small gift given to him...They just say thank you and walk off. As if that's all he gets for the hardship endured by him, he's also constantly sent over to P'Deer's office for complaints by nurses say he harassing them or patients coming back claiming that he fixes one thing But that leads to another problem growing...Poor him had to hear the anger in his Boss and receive smacks on his head by the friends when He tells the reason for getting called in.