Part 1 Of Mlp

'Rainbow dash is going to the new school' I heard as I was going to bed. The next day I heard my parent's saying how '' how about we kill rainbow dash '' she said I was terrified. I ran away. Then my parents looked for me, they didn't find. I found a school that was abandoned. I said 'wow that's a school'. Then a girl said ' welcome home' in a really creepy way. I said 'what'. She took of her hood I saw a buetifull mane and a tail it was pink. She was a Pegasus I think. Then a another pony came.
She said 'hello girl'. Then she took of her hood. I knew who she was. She was pinkamena. I though she was about to kill me I was so scared I almost flew away but pinkamena said 'don't leave be my friend' she smiles creapily. Then she took my hoof so I don't leave. I tried to escape but....
There walk in a couple of ponys
They said they were the killer couple.
They were wearing all black.
They ran away rainbow dash went in the school and found there was a teacher she was wearing all black too
Teacher said 'hello wanna join' she took a hoofstep (footstep) and said.
Then I took a seat. Bell rang.
All the people were killers. Teacher said 'hello class today we gonna learn how to kill a pony in secret'.
I was surprised I raised a hoof and said ' how to make a killer name'
Teacher said 'ur a rainbow pony how about rainbow factory' I said ' perfect'
After school. I saw a buetifull boy his name was space star. He had a crush on me and I had a crush on him. Pinkamena said 'were is ur house' I said 'don't have one' she was  suddenly happy and said ' come to my house'............... Then we went to her house and we talked about the pink haired pony. She was killer shout the worst killer around the world.

Bye wait for part 2

Ramune or Sarah