Chapter 3

PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE

I Wake up, get changed and check my phone. 54 New Messages. Wow, thats alot. I open my phone and it automatically says 50 New Messages From Seev. I look through them they all say the same thing "Kelly, wait i can change" Or "I didnt mean it" Oh or the all time favorite "I miss you i promise you i will change, dont leave me like this". But then i get to the 50th message. "Im done, Kelly your a b*tch. You dont have any other friends except from me. PS, I never really liked you."I cant believe this, my so called bestfriend just called me a b*tch. I fall down to the floor and wrap my arms around my knees. I start crying. After what seems like a hour i get out my phone open up siva's contact and change his name to Bastard. I throw my phone on my bed and continue to cry, It seems like a couple hours pass and someone opens my door. "GO AWAY" I yell. The Person walks towards me and says "Err, ya mum let me up. are you okay? i texted you." Its Max. I look up and see him sitting on my bed infront of me. "Now come on sit up here with me." He grabs my arms and pulls me up to sit next to him. "Now tell me whats wrong." I Sit up and point to my phone."Read all the texts from Bastard" Max laughs at the name then starts reading them. A couple minutes pass and i look up to max. He looks pissed."Kel, who is this?" Max says. I cant tell him its siva. Their best mates, i cant ruin a friendship. "They are Nobody. No come on i dont want to make burgers im taking us somewhere to eat." I say and get up off the bed. "But first you have to leave so i can change" I Say and he gets up and leaves. I end up wearing my superman croptop and some jeanshorts along with my 20 bracelets i wear everyday. We start walking towards my car and when im about to get in the truck max says "Hey now, we are driving in style today. Drive my truck." I walk towards him and he has the newest ford truck. I can feel my jaw drop, Max laughs "Now are we gonna get something to eat or what?". I Laugh and mumble sorry. He throws me the keys and we climb in. We drive for about an hour when max asks "Where are we going?" I reach a red light and say "Chesire, There is a lovely old tavern there" Max nods and the 5 minutes later we get their. The first thing i see is a FOR SALE sign in the window. " Ohh no."

_______AUTHORS NOTE__________

Please note i dont think Siva would ever do this like ever. I Just saw the plot going that way, please dont think im saying siva is a mean person or anything. Im also sorry it isnt as long as the rest i just thought you might want a update.