Sex Craze

As Dream and Dash became closer and great friends with benefits things start to change. One day Dream and Dash was having a heart to heart and she told him she loved him. She knew it was because of the sex. "I mean come on, the man was amazing and blessed." The sex was so spontaneous and Dream was young, hot and ready like a little Caesars pizza. When Dream told Dash she loved him he didn't say anything he just stared at her. I really think she caught him off guard and he felt like damn we only just fucking. Dream knew that but she was just living and loving her amazing sex life at the moment. Mama queen told me not to get caught up. She would always say "he's a great guy but guys that live that lifestyle is ruthless and don't have a caring bone in their body they have multiple women." I always told her I understand and I wouldn't get caught up, but come on I was young and being introduced to a whole new level of sex, fun, drugs and drinking. That's all I wanted was to live!, and I knew he did too. Being around Dash brought out a side of me that made me and his life peaceful. I was the type of female to always say the most encouraging things and stand ten toes behind him. If he ever has to leave to do time again, he know I'm riding and he wouldn't want for nothing. I had a habit of showing my boo men can be spoiled too. I was just different, always have been. His first birthday came while we was dealing and I wanted to do something nice for Dash just because he had really became my best friend. So I went and bought him some shoes and hid money in the shoe box. When he pulled up on me. I shocked him with the gift. He was like "wow! You did this for me?" So of course I said "yes"! Happy birthday and gave him a kiss. Next thing you know we were outside in the parking lot having a mini sex session. I had on a short red dress with no panties. I never wore panties and Dash loved it. He would stick his fingers in my creamy wet pink pussy and make me cum twice. He took his fingers out of my pussy and licked all of my natural juices off. Then he placed the two fingers in my mouth as I twirled my tongue around then went from his fingers to his dick. I loved when Dash dick was on soft and would grow in mouth as I suck it. I slurped and gripped his dick with two hands then started twisting and making more spit come out of my mouth. I went all the way down on his dick and choked a little until his balls filled my mouth along with his dick. I took one hand and started playing with my clitoris as Dash was about to cum. As he was reaching his climax I didn't move I caught all of it in my mouth then looked him in his eyes and swallow. I wanted to snatch his soul with my head. I wanted it to be the best he ever had. After he calmed down from climaxing he gave me a kiss and left to celebrate his birthday. I don't care if he going to another bitch, because I was that bitch and I knew he would be back.