Something New

It was a cool winter day in November when Dream was home and relaxing that her annoying brother (Trippy) came bothering her. He was so annoying and always in the streets into some shit. His real name was Trenton but because he stayed in bullshit we called him trippy. Trippy came in the apartment and woke Dream up to see someone. Dream was tired and wasn't getting up until Trippy said "I have a surprise for you!" So Dream woke up and went outside. It was Dash! Trippy friend he meet when mom moved everyone to San Diego. Dream was in a whole different state with her grandparents. She lived in Brooklyn, NY and moved to San Diego, CA later when mom had her baby sister. Back to Dash and Dream. When Dream saw Dash she smiled and gave him a hug. He always use to play and say lil cute things about her that Trippy would say he said but Dream knew Dash was older and fresh out of prison so he needed his time to get back to himself. She told her best friend Malia that she was going to have sex with Dash one day and that's all she wanted because he was her type tall , dark , handsome and could dress. She never thought they would be more because of the age difference just a hit and run here and there and Malia looked at her and said "bitch I know you are going to get him because you do everything you say you are." Malia knew Dream was something else and Dash had her real hot in her pants she wanted him bad. One day Trippy called Dream and asked her to make Dash a cd, so Dream was like ok cool I'll do it . Once Trippy sent her all the songs Dash wanted on the cd she made it and called Trippy to let him know she was finished. Trippy said ok and dream thought he was coming to pick it up, but by surprise Dash came to get the cd. He knocked on the apartment door and asked my sister Red for me. I went to the door and gave him the cd then he asked me to come outside. I went out and Dash said "you know I always thought you was cute." Me being me acting all shy like I didn't want him I was like "really?" so he proceeded to say yes and gave me hug. Then Dash asked for my phone number and said he will text me or call me sometimes. So i gave it to him and said ok that's cool. He then left and I went back inside. Not thinking he was going to call or text I was focused back on my boo. I was dealing with a rapper. Twan his name was and he was hot in San Diego,CA and Houston, TX. His brother was a well known famous rapper and he was local getting his talent out there. I didn't care if Dash called or not because I had my situation going. Twan treated me good and protected me. I went out of town with him to shows and we will have sex all over. When I wasn't with him he would constantly video chat with me and make sure I was home not giving his pussy away as he always said. The first time we had sex Twan said he couldn't believe how good my pussy was and my sex game was crazy! See I was young and didn't recognize game at the moment. Twan was really living his best life without me. He was fucking hoes from all over when he had shows, but always act like he couldn't stay away from me. He would drive all the way from Houston to San Diego just to see me for a few hours. Twan was a real nigga and he didn't take any disrespect. So once he got into some trouble with the law we lost contact and I went on with my life. Dash and I rarely talked and then all of a sudden he started to call more. Since I wasn't dealing with Twan any more I gave in and finally had sex with Dash! OMG ! Talk about amazing. Dash had a long, big , thick chocolate dick and I wanted more. That man had my young pussy screaming for the gods. The sex was so spontaneous and fun. After the first time. I never called him even though it was amazing. I've always been the type to not let any dude get hype off of me. I was not going to let him think he had my mind gone. After I didn't text or called he called me the next day and was like "so you wasn't going to call me? You made me feel like my sex was wack or my dick wasn't all that." I said "no it's not that I just don't blow up phones and sex don't make me crazy", even though I was feening for more. Dash had me ready to do the dash! I was running like a track star from that long snake he had in his pants and was craving for more but I had to put on my tough act like I really didn't care lol. He was charming and funny. We connected quick but I just knew there was going to be bullshit come along with him because he was a dope dealer and like my mom always said they are not loyal to anyone. I didn't care though I was living for the moment and it was fun and exciting. Dash called me later again that day and he would always ask how was my day ? Did I eat, and what was I doing ? Once we was pass those questions we talked about our first sex session and Dash asked me why did I make him use a condom I said nigga don't you have a baby on the way so I know you out here doing you and I know you having unprotected sex so why would I do that? He said "well just to let you know i popped the condom." I got so pissed I didn't talk to him for a few days until he came to my house looking for me. He said "so you're really mad with me?" I said "yes" I'm only having unprotected sex with Someone I love and trust. He just looked at me funny but I was so serious. He knew we were just having fun and that's not cool. Safe sex is great sex(was always my motto) !