Chapter 1

Flashback------------ 12 years ago

"Come on, we have to leave now! Honey lets go!" ***CRASH

"Hurry up, their downstairs Marie !! "I dont think I can hold them for long!", my dad screamed. 

"Honey, come over here sweetie.Now mommy needs a favor from you. Is that okay princess??

I nod my head nonchantly, trying to not burst into tears from being so frightned.

****CRASHHHH 

"Marie 2 minutes!, daddy screams from downstairs".

"Mommy needs you to be brave. Can you do that princess?

"Yes mo-mmm-yy, I say barely getting the words out from fear of what was happening.

Suddenly the crashes, and shatters begin to get louder, and closer.

"Good girl. Now mommy wants you to quickly get in the closet and don't make a single noise. 

"But mommyyyy"...

"Hush sweetie, be brave like mommy told you."

I get in the tight, concealed closet, and  suddenly I get hit with darkness. My tiny body hidden behind  mounds of coats and sweaters, with only my big round eyes, illuminating the room.

"Listen sweetie, mommy loves you. Daddy loves you. Remember that love can never be forgotten and we will always be in your heart. Love is the strongest thing in the world. 

"Mommy, I sob, a tear swiftly running down my cheek. What's happening? Are you leaving? 

"Sweetie, you will know everything when the time is right,.....

Suddenly I hear glass shatter, and the sound of my daddy's painful scream, bouncing off the walls. Before I could process what happened, a sharp light errupted, too bright to see anything through the crack I was peeking through. A blood curling cackle, and my mommy's scream rippled throughtout the atmosphere. All I see throug the tiny crack is my  mommy's firey red curls sprawled across the wooden floor boards, inches away from her lifeless body.

Suddenly I hear the bloody cackle and footsteps right outside the closet I was hiding in. My breathing got heavier, and I was shaking from fear.

"Not now my little moon godess. I shall come for you later. When darkenss meets light." Suddenly the closet door opens and.....

---------End of Flashback or dream---

I Jerk awake, screaming my head off, inches away from a green mutilated ...."BOO, HAPPY HALLOWEEN AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARIHA!", a little green witch chirped.  

"Ughh Katie, I told you to wake her up softly, not frighten her to death", my auntie Lilly scolded as she came strolling in with my favorite cereal with 5 candy corns on top.

Why you little nugget, I giggle, as I pick Katie up and start to tickle her to death.

"haha stop Fariha", Katie says through her giggles. 

"You had to be a witch. Why couldn't you be a princess or a fairy like all your little munchkin firends?", I question, as I begin stuff my mouth with spoons full of cereal. 

Aunt Lilly scolds at me, "Didn't I teach you manners young lady?"

"HEY, i'm hungry okay? Don't question my relationship with me and food.

My Aunt raises her eyebrows but doesnt question further. 

"Well get dressed, your starting your new school today", she says as she sashays out of my room towards the kitchen carrying katie.

UGHHHH SERIOUSLYY. WHYYYYYY MEEEE I whine, as I stuff more spoons of cereal in my mouth.