Prologue

ROYAL
Royalty is so not fun
No more playing in the sun
Princely duties to be done
You got to hear Dad say "that's my son"
Can't I just be who I was,
Who I am,  who I really want to be?
So many stages I have to cross
Just to be what everyone thinks is me.

                                ******
-Nathaniel's POV-

              I wrote that when I was growing up. Being the first and only son of royalty and as well as the only child was a plus,  I had everything I wanted even if I didn't need it, you could say I was a spoilt brat. When my Dad died, mom thought it was time I became a cultured prince. Many people think royalty is fun but trust me it's not. Having to do everything without mistake is one, having your face splashed on the pages of magazines, tabloids, newspapers and having your story laid out for the whole world to read and being haunted by reporters,  paparazzi and all is so damn annoying.
          I was going to talk about me,  well I'm king now married to my lost love, Annie. We have 4 kids,  they sure are an handful but we love 'em. I've got a prince and 3  princesses. Life hasn't always been this good,  at one time I was sure frustrated, everything seemed to be against me. I was never planning on becoming a king when I grew older but it's not like l can just up and leave, forgetting everything.
          Don't tell me I said that at the end of this story cause it was all so worth it.
-------------------------------------------
            Hi guys. Thanks for clicking this story. there might be slow updates.... I know it's just the beginning of the story but bear with me and it's my second story on watt pad so I have to swap time between both of them .*you can check it out, its titled HIS EX GIRLFRIEND WITH BENEFITS*
       I'm a senior in high school so I'm quite busy. Exams are coming up in approximately 5 months so I hope you understand. Thanks shortcakes.
Vote💖
Comment💗
Follow 💕
IG@ chubbette_dee💋