Chapter Two: Finding The One

"Alex, Liza, Ali, Camryn, Josi, and Bianca, you all are team number one. You all will be coming with me, Lacy." Lacy, the captain, removed the hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

That was the last team she called. Just as it seemed, I got bored and skipped, she went backwards.

We started with a free-styling test. We each took turn freestyle dancing to pop music. After that, we did some flexibility tests. Lastly, we had to make a team routine, but the tryouts were not over yet. We had a week to make the routine, and then we would PERFORM. In front of an AUDIENCE. Which would have the ENTIRE school, plus strangers, and probably even MY PARENTS. As you can probably tell, I am freaking out!

Tryouts took about thirty minutes, and then Lacy dismissed us. As soon as we were all dressed in our normal clothing, we scurried off to our classes. I grabbed my books and glasses from my locker and ran, and when I say ran I mean RAN, to class. Kind of. I mean, I bumped into this guy who I didn't know and dropped all of my stuff.

"Ah, sorry. I should really watch where I'm going." The boy bent down to help me pick up my items. I looked up at him, embarrassed. "No, no, it's my fault. I was in a rush, I'm so sorry!" I hesitated. "I'm Alex. Alex DeMontez." He smiled slightly. "Aaron Houston. I'm still really sorry about bumping into you. Truce?" His green eyes shined in the hallway light. "Yeah. Truce." I smiled and offered him my hand to shake. His warm hands took mine and he shook it gently. "See you in class, DeMontez." He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear and smiled. He then handed me my books and walked away, meeting his friends halfway through the hall. "Completely dreamy." I whisper to myself.

He had braces, but he sure was sweet

He had braces, but he sure was sweet. And the taste of braces all the time...
probably bitter.

I walked into my class room and sat down in the only seat left—— next to Liza and Aaron.

Boy is this gonna be a day...

—— —— —— —— ——
Alex here! So, I need some advice. Who should the role of Alex be played by? Leave a comment and tell me what you think! Byeeee~