Going to the Happy Hotel

When you and your father were living together, you were all depressed and all that because of your mothers death. When your father went to the bank. He ended up getting in a car wreck later on the day. When you found out that your father died from the wreck. You went to your best friends place. What would you do if you harmed yourself? Would your best friend miss you and just do what you did? Would you see your mom and dad?

You ended grabbing a knife. With tears rolling down your cheeks while blood drips down your arm. You thought that it wasn't gonna work anymore so you gave your self a rope and chair. 

"Ill be there with you mom and dad" you said to your self. Standing on the chair and putting the rope around your neck. Tighten it and looking at the closed white door of your bedroom. The chair fell over while you took your last breathe. Going pale and blood drips out of the cuts on your arm. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I?" You said under your breathe. A pale, blonde girl walks up to you. Smiling a little of her rose cheeks. The pale girl stands in front of you.

"Hello there, I'm Charlie!" She smiled and blushed a tiny bit. 

"I-I'm Y/N" You smiled a little and looked to the side. Still thinking on where you were. Charlie gives you a look. Smiling still and having a box of clothes in your size. 

"Well, here is box of clothes. The Happy Hotel is behide you if you need anyone" Charlie smiled, putting the box of clothes down next to me. Then walking off into the darkness. 

You smile lightly while picking up the box . Walking near the hotel. You realized how big it was. You walked into the hotel. Seeing all of the demons talking and laughing.  A girl the desk was yelling on the phone. 

"What the frick are you talking about?!" the girl at the front desk yelled. She slammed the phone on the phone holder. She tried to calm down and looked at me with a fake smiled. She  looked emo. With her having her hair covering half of her face and a red 'X' has a hair clip. Making me think that she could be blind. 

"U-uh wrong timing" You blushed and try to walk back. 

"No, its not the wrong time. Now may I help you?" She smiled a little and looked into your eyes.  

"I'm Y/N, I would like a room" you smiled. 

"Well, I'm Vaggie. Now here's your damn key to your room." She gives the key to you and smiled a little while you grab the key. You look for the room number while you hear a radio voice. I walked up to the man. You blushed lightly and peeked around the hallway. The radio voice demon laughed. You walked up to him and still blushed. You blushed more when he turned around. 

"What are you doing here young one?" The radio voice demon smiled. 

"O-oh, I'm looking for my room, I just thought that maybe you could help me?" You smiled back at the radio voice. He stood up tall. You being right at his chest. Blushing more he asked you if you wanted him to you.

"Want any help?" He smiled and picked you up.

"Sure" giggled and blushed. 

We both walk to the room. Putting me down and rubbing my hair a little. 

"Your really pretty to be honest" the radio voice smiled.

"Thank you, but I nit even know your name" You said lightly while putting your feet on the ground.

"Alastor, sweetheart" He smiled and put his hand out. 

You smiled a bit while your blush hits your face. You look up at Alastor. 

Wow, hes pretty tall for a demon. You said in your head. Giving him a cute look and moving your hair to the right side. You opened the hotel door. Alastor looks at you and smiles.

"When could I see you?~" Alastor sweetly said while taking my hand and kissing the top of it. Making you blush deeply.

"I-I don't know, depends how much your around" You answer his question while you pull back your hand to your side.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Alastor left. You felt like you been wanting to date someone like him. But never was able to.   The sound of him laughing made you smile. His red and black hair was all fluffy. 

"Isn't Alastor part deer?" You said to your self while you got up and grabbed some clothes. Getting up to the bathroom and closing the door. Turning on the hot then the cold. Then you slide your hand to make sure it was right. 

Taking off your clothes, then getting into the tub. Nice water feeling to my skin. You said to your self. Giving your self-time to be yourself. Hearing a knock on door. 

You got up and grabbed the towel. Wrapping it around your body and walking to the front door. Your eyes widen while you open the door a little. Closing it and covering your mouth.

"Frick!" You yelled while running back to the bathroom and drying yourself off.  You changed into your uniform while your (Your hair color) drys. You run back to the door and open it slowly.

"Someone was surprised~" Alastor smiled. Grabbing your hand and kissing the top of it. 

"W-what are you doing here, Alastor?" You smiled and jerked your hand back a little. 

"Oh, nothing. Just checking on my Sweetheart~" Alastor smiled.