~Together Forever: Prt 2~

What the hell is he doing? You thought to your self. Turning to push him away.

"BACK OFF!" You yelled. Getting the others to come help to help you.

No one heard you. Sir Pentious Tugging on your shirt. Bringing it down where your neck shows. His snake teeth touched your neck, biting down on it.

"Ngh..!~" You halfly moaned. Pushing him away while blood dripped form the 

_____________________________

Your face went from a pale white to a few shades of pink and red. Blood was starting to run a little.

"Pl-please.. Stop.. " You begged softly as you tried to get off his lap. He hissed a little and smirked softly. 

"Why should I?~" He playfully licked your neck. Your face went to a crimson color while you covered your mouth a little. 

"B-because th-th-this is rape!!" You yelled as you uncovered your mouth. You got off his lap as you fixed your shirt. Running back to the hotel. 

Some of your friends were in the hotel, talking to each other until you  came running pass them. You ran into tall the demon. Which was your boyfriend. And looked up as you waved a little.

"A-ah.. hey there, Love. I-I'm just in a rus-" Alastor picked you up and carried you to your hotel room. Your blush calmed down as you snuggled him a bit.

"Your not in a rush..I know what happened. So I putting you into your room and not letting you out. I'm staying with you." His smiled widen a bit and placed you down as he unlocked your door.

"Thanks" You smiled as you hugged him tightly. Walking into the room, you laid down on your bed. Cuddling the stuffed animals that you loved when you were little.

"How did you find out.." You panted a little as you felt a soft pain. 

"You okay, Sweetheart?" He said as he sat down next to you. He cuddled you as you told what happened. 

He nodded as you laid down on your back. He rubbed your arm a slight bit and saw the scars that had happened before you came to hell. You slowly started to doze off as you cuddled the stuffed animal  and your knees.

He smirked softly as he cuddled you. The both of you fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~The next few weeks later because I'm fucking lazy xD~~~~~~~

Alastor woken up a bit and rubbed his eyes. Looking at you and smiling. "Cutie.." He said as he kissed your forehead as he got up from the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soo I know this is short but yeah........Im so sorry!! Updates might be later next week.