Meet up with the Dust (SMUT WARNING)

Alastor's P.O.V

When I saw her in the bathroom. Feeling sick. On the ground. Looking down and looks like about to throw up. She looked up at me and looked back down. I told her I was going to be right back. Walked of the bathroom and grabbed my phone. Reading all of the messages that Angle Dust has sent me. Asking me to "meet up with him." "Please bring your girl." or whatever. I only wondered why hes asking me. Does he have a CRUSH on me?Does he want to kill me? Why does he have my phone number? The answer would never be found. I had o find out why he wanted me to meet up with him. And bring (Y/N).

I put the phone back down on the stand and walked back into the bathroom where she was. I patted her back and moved her hair to the back of her and held it there. Hearing her throw up made me feel sad.  I didnt know what to do. What could I do? I couldnt bring her with me with her feeling like this.

"Sweetheart?~ You okay?" I asked her. Feeling bad and wishing it was me who gotten sick and not her.

"I-I don't know to be honest"  She said, looking up at me. I picked her up and cuddled her a little. 

"Your pale.." I said, giving her a soft look and rubbed her arm a little. 

"A-am I?" She confusedly asked. 

"Yes, now I'm going to put you in bed, okay?"  I said. Rubbing her forehead and blushing a little. She looked at me lightly while I put her on the bed.

While I put her in the bed, she slightly gave me look. I

"Im not really sick, its prob the demon me showing up.." She smiled and sat up. 

She tilted to left. I got on top of her and kissed her deeply. I rubbed her upper chest. Her moaned was softly while My hands touched them. I backed off with a boner in my pants. Blushing and making the face that guys get when they get a boner. 

I looked at blushed hard. Trying to say sorry, but my mouth wouldn't spill it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey im sorry that this is taking a while!! But im so hapy that you guys like this! Ill see you guys later!!