。Chapter 17 ~ Always and forever 。

{ Alice's P.O.V }

When I woke up and I heard the Nurse say that I'm ugly and Taeyong is a royal and I'm just a poor girl. But the fact that he and the boys defend me just makes me happy. I was so happy to have them but I had happy tears in my eyes. Then I saw Taeyong coming over but i didn't move at all then when he arrived to me I just continued crying then he said...

Taeyong: "My princess! Are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Me: "S-she is r-right...Taeyong-ah...Boys."

Ten: "Don't you dare!"

Me: "I-I'm sorry..."

Taeyong: "It's okay...if you are thinking me and the boys might leave you...we are not!"

Lucas: "Especially me and Taeyong Hyung...We will never leave you my sunshine."

I whipped my tears and slowly sat up and when I did...I fell back down and started crying again and Taeyong came to me and said...

Taeyong: "Princess are you okay??"

Me: "It hurts Oppa!"

Lucas: "Yeah...you had stitches sunshine."

Me: "I don't like this...feeling..."

Chenle: "What feeling Noona?"

Me: "The feeling where I can't do anything...and you guys will have to help me...especially Lucas, Renjun and Taeyong.."

Winwin: "Alice sweetie, we will do anything for you until you feel better."

Renjun: "Winwin Hyung is right...Noona... this happened because it's my fault...you all were trying to save me and then this happened..."

Me: "Aww Rennie, come here."

After I said that he came to me and I slowly hugged him and he hugged me back and Taeyong and Johnny both helped me up slowly and then I said...

Me: "Rennie, it's okay...of course I'll do anything to save you...and that goes to everyone in this room."

Yuta: "And that's goes the same to us!"

Jisung: "Us too Noona!"

Me: "Thanks Guys...But hey how long do I have to be in here?"

Johnny: "Around 3 or 4 days because they have to check your stitches."

Me: "Oh okay...and you guys are gonna be with me right?"

Taeyong: "Princess, of course we are gonna be here with you!"

Me: "But you guys have school..."

Lucas: "Yeah Hyung we do."

Taeyong: "Actually we don't I asked them for a week vacation so we'll be excused from school and the unit we are on in class now."