Lightheaded

"Welcome back, 47. Your next targets are Satya Vaswani and Sanjay Korpal. These two are prominent members of Vishkar.

"Satya, otherwise known as Symmetra, believes that freedom is an illusion. She strives to bring control and order to the world as Vishkar wants. Sanjay may seem nothing but a smooth, handsome and wholesome man, but he is really a member of Talon, so much so that he is a trusted council member.

"Symmetra is currently in Oasis' City Center showing off a new type of light-bent barrier, while Sanjay can be found in or around the Vishkar industry currently in the midst of construction. Happy hunting, 47."

47 walked out of the apartment he was staying at. The hot air blew past his face.

The center of the city was ahead, and he could see that it was crowded with people, anticipating an event. Agent 47 traveled to the jump pad, where he saw the Vishkar establishment.

The building was floating in the air across from the jump pad, powered by the light-bending technology. A wide bridge made of the transparent  blue light lay down between the two. It would appear that only Vishkar employees could enter.

If he could somehow find a way to deactivate the bridge while one of his targets were on, the results would be catastrophic.

Beside him were two female bystanders chatting away.

"Did you hear about the show Vishkar is putting up?" said one of them.

"Yeah, it's probably a trick to get people to trust them, but you and I know better."

"Of course. They said that they were going to display a new type of barrier, one that would revolutionize future warfare."

"They're even going to have someone inside of it with armed soldiers on the outside!"

"Maybe I'll watch, just for the fun of it."

"Same. Sad thing is the town is probably going to be enslaved by Vishkar after this."

"Not unless Vishkar loses everyone's trust."

The two friends then parted.

Storing the information in the back of his head, 47 used his instinct to find a Vishkar scientist in the vicinity.

In an area to the side of the restauraunt was a two-story building. The only thing separating the two was an alleyway. It appeared to be a laboratory, and two guards were stationed outside at the entrance.

Agent 47 ran down the alleyway, threw down a coin, and hid behind a dumpster. Peeking out, he saw that one of the guards were investigating.

When he turned his back, 47 went after him. Dumping the unconscious body into the dumpster, he walked into the lab as the guard.

He reached the second floor, noticing that the scientists had two bodyguards each. Each of them were in three separate rooms. He shot the camera, too.

Peering into one, he saw that the scientist was in total disarray, with papers strewn about on the floor and desk. The guards appeared exhausted.

Simple solution. 47 walked to the fire alarm, pulled it, and walked out onto the balcony out of sight.

He heard several footsteps, followed by the voice of the scientist.

"Wait! Wait! My work!" he shouted as both guards ran out.

As he gathered up his papers, Agent 47 snuck in, knocking him out and hiding the body in a janitor's basket.

He then grouped up with everyone outside.

"False alarm. There is no fire. Get back to your stations," said the manager.