Code 1: Respect is our greatest weapon.

I cannot emphasize the vast importance of preserving the ideas of everyone who simply disagree with our lack of theology. For their claims and dare I say beliefs, can truly either strengthen your argument or broaden your own horizons to a new way of thinking. I truly believe without opposition we would never be as intelligent as we are today.  I'm sure many of us can agree; if not, we are no more intelligent than a chimpanzee. Either way, I can ensure that no extortionary claim from any religion has or ever will be proven. No matter what they might claim of you, they can't truly blame you for simply choosing logic over such fairytales.
However, it is important to note that it is not wise to insult their intelligence. Most people simply believe because of tradition, heritage, or on rare occasions times of grief and sorrow. They do have a reason to believe, make of this as you will. Just know it's best for all of us to be more respectful to our "religious enemies", to simply put, it is the religion itself we despise not the followers. We have enough problems our social politics, why complicate things. It will pay off in the long run, if we simply show them the respect that every human deserves, then we could never seem radical or dangerous to them. They might try to demonize us, I know they will, but why give them ammunition to fire back at us?