Chapter two: New guy

Eun Jae's Pov

*krrriiinngg,...kkrriinngg*

My phone rang up.As always i jolted in surprise and fell on my bed.Stupid Byun Baekhyun.He always call when he woke up to make sure i'm awake.

Call conversation:

"So noW i cOMe tO YoU.. wIth OPen ArMss"baekhyun sang in a very outuned voice.

"Yah! shut up ,,i'm already awake..you stupid,i fell on the ground because of you ..IDIOT!!"

"hehe,i'm sorry eunnie baby...i did'nt mean it"he said as he softly chuckled

"EUNNIE BABY YOU BUTT BAEKHYUN!!"

End of call conversation

"geez,he is soo playboy."i mumbled as i walk towards the bathroom.

-------------------<3-------------------

Baekhyun's pov

*sigh*

I took my shower and do my daily routine.As i put my things in my bag Eun Jae is now throwing her morning bombs on my window.You want to know what's her very dangerous morning bomb?

Small stones-____-

Yes...even if she wake up late,she maintain to do her daily routine.I Look at the window if she's really here.and...yes the woman is here.Waving and jumping histerically infront of our gate.

"BAEKHYUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!..FASTER CAUSE WERE GONNA BE LATE IDIOT!!"

And she really is here.I run down and kiss my mom,since that woman is here i have no time for eating.My mother just gave me money.After that i opened the door harshly and rushed up to her.

And yes she is looking on me on a I'm-very-disappointed-on-you look while crossing her arms over her chest..yes chest*le lip biting*

(A/N:Baek do you really need to emphasize the word chest? =___=)

I'm sorry author-nim.I 'll continue my pov so shut your mouth!!

(A/N:*gasp* Yah! your telling me to shut up?!)

Just kidding.

I cling unto her and trying to look cute so that she won't be mad.She look at me.

"Aishh.Don't you dare do aegyo in me!"She coldly said

"I'm sorry Eunnie i did'nt mean to disappoint you.Pleatthhe forgive me."i said as i pout at her

"Okay,okay.So please stop doing aegyo cause it's gross dude."she said as she is making a digustimg look to me

"Hmpph..I'll show you my manly side." isaid as i stop clinging on her and interlock my hands to her hands.

She stop immediatly and turn into a red tomato.kekeke..She look down on our hands andslowly lifting her head to face at me,as soon as she began to stare at me wildly..just kidding...I smirked.I tug her because we're gonna be late

"Tsk tsk. Byuntae"she said

We arrive at school we immediatly run towards our room.They are staring at us and whispering something each other

"Omo!Look Baekhyun and Eun Jae are now couples.They are so cute!!"

"Baekhyun oppa why?."

"They're perfectly match for each other."

I smirked at their cooes.EunJae tried to pull her hands but i tighten my grip at her soft hands.

"Baekhyun..Ehhheeww.This is gross men." she said

We immediatly sit in our places.As soon as the professor come.Theirs a new guy.He is tall..yeah unlike me.

"Good morning class,As you can see Theirs a new student in here.Please introduce yourself to them"The professor gladly asked.The tallie nod.

"Hi my name is Park Chanyeol,Please take care of me and nice to meet you." he said as he show his very wide smile.

The girls started to drool except for my angel..no no no...except for Eun Jae.As soon as the professor gestured Chanyeol to sit in the middle of Eun Jae and Me,she gave him a heart melting smile...Dude honestly she's killing me.

"Hi my name is Park Chanyeol,nice to meet you" he said as he gave me a innocent smile

"Hi i'm Byun Baekhyun,nice to meet you too.Would you like to sit with us on break.I'm sure you'll gonna have fun with us." i said as i point on Eun Jae.She just nod.

"Okay."he said

The Professor start his lessons about science theory.

----------------------------------