Chapter 3:New fanclub

Baekhyun's pov

*Break time*

The three of us are walking in the hallway.As always people around us always coo me and Eun Jae.I don't get them.They even make "BaekJae fanclub"...Lame right?..But i like it though ;).

"Omo Baekhyun and Eun Jae forever!!."

"She's soo gorgeous."

"He's soo Handsome."

"They're perfect for each other."

I put my arms around her and smile slyly,but she remove it quickly because she's embarass...Dude she's cute enough when she's embarassed.Chanyeol walk awkwardly behind us, because he did'nt know what they mean.

"Uhmm guys,what are they saying?"Chanyeol ask cluelessly on us.

*sigh*.Eun Jae sigh as he lean closer to Chanyeol's ear..Yeah he's ears are big but cute..He seems like he's Yoda ^-^

"Just don't mind them,okay?...They're just making fun of us."she said enough for the three of us to hear.And once again the people starts to rumble when they saw Eun Jae and Chanyeol.

"eh?...Is he the new guy?...Is he trying to ruin Baekhyun and Eun Jae's relationship?"

"How dare that guy!!"

"But he's cute though."

"Hey they're cute for each other."

"Eh?.Baekhyun and Eun Jae is perfect for each other!"

I smirked at thier small fights..They are really serious on their so called"BaekJae fanclub".We arrive at the cafeteria.The boys are waving on us signaling that we join on their group.

We arrive at the place where they were sitting.As usual the boys are flirting on Eun Jae.Chanyeol and me just eat our snacks quietly.I decided to cut thos awkwardness.Dude don't blame me because i'm not use of being a quiet dummy ;)

"So...Chanyeol Where do you live?."i asked politely

"I live near in this school,maybe10 to 13 blocks away from here."He saidwhile smiling

"Okay.So are you free after dismissal?.Let's do a boys hangout with them."I said happily while pointing on the other 10 boys

"Really?.Yes i'm very free."He said rejoicely while clapping

"Calm down their boy."I said while patting he's back.

------------------------------------

*dismissal time*

"Baekhyun let's go."Eun Jae said

"I'm sorry Eun Jae.I will be with the boys now.Were gonna have a boy's hangout."I said as i symphasize the boy's hangout so she will not be dissapointed

"Okay,I'll go now.Bye Baekhyunnie ^-^"She said..WellI can't deny that i blushed a little bit

"Baekhyun,let's go."Chanyeol said.

We walked towards our meeting place.We sat on the bench while waiting for the others.Chanyeol and i talked random things,we became close because we have many similarities.

The boys start arriving in the meeting place.When were all complete we took our private bus to go to our destination.

The whole bus isfilled with laughter because Chanyeol share some of his jokes.Honestly,I thought there's another Baekhyun when i'm with Chanyeol.Yes i admit that he is tall but i'm still the school's heartthrob.

Sorry but i'm competitive when it comes on who's the better one.We arrive at our favorite hangout.We sat down in our usual place and girls start coming on us.Yes, it's a Disco Bar.We know we are still young but being a filthy riches,they cannot do anything on it.

"Chanyeol,you felt uncomfortable are you okay?"i said with a worried tone

Chanyeol brush the girl sitting on his lap and he slowly went on me.I can feel he don't like this things.

"Uhm Ba-Baekhyun,Why are we here anyways?"he whispered on me.I smirked.I understand Chanyeol for not being this manly because some rich are trained to be a good puppies.

"It's okay Chanyeol just have fun and you can deal with it."i said as i handed him a shot of liquor.

----------------Meanwhile------------------

Eun Jae's pov

I tossed myself on my comfy bed as soon as i got home.Baekhyun is hanging with his flirty friends.Well i called the 9 of them including Baekhyun as flirty and Kyungsoo,Lay and Chanyeol was the unflirty.Chanyeol get in the group so fast and i did'nt expect they will accept Chanyeol.

I start making my homework.After a few hours my mom called me for dinner and we talk for random things.I head back to my room and studied my lesson,since i Baekhyun is not here i decided to studied in advance.

I start taking notes and memorize everyrhing.I was almost asleep but when my phone buzz up i jolted in surprise and took my phone.It's a notifications from the school's online gazzete and our fanclubs.Yes they make fanclubs,The 11 boys are the school's heartthrobs and i am the one and only girl heartthrob in our school-_-.

I read the notification.and it's all about "NEW COUPLE:CHANYEOL AND EUN JAE(CHANJAE)"

"KYAAAAHHH!!!!! WHAT THE HECK!!!!!! ANOTHER FANCLUB AND ANOTHER RUMORS..KYYYYAAAAAHHHH!!"i shouted like this is the end of the world.

Why the hell would they put another fanclub.They really partnered me on 12 boys!!TWELVE BOYSS!! I hate this school!!!!.