Ye, I'm BRokEN... Chapter, 9

We get into the new house and I run to my new room.

" Why do I have to move, They didn't even know that we killed 20 people. " I said to myself while unpacking.

" Where does... " I sigh looking at a picture.

" I miss my old life.. Before I knew that My family killed... " I said trying not to cry.

I open up one box and I fell to the floor. I get up and I look at the time. " Oh No... " I said running to my bag and taking out a blade.

I breath hard while shaking.

I put the blade to my leg and start to cut one by one.

I put the blade down and breath normally.

" She shouldn't come out now. " I said sad.

I start to sing titanium.

I start to unpack my things.

~ Piper, Let me out, NOW! ~ The voice in my head said screaming at me to let it out.

" Fuck no. " I said coldly.

~ Let me out! I won't hurt anyone you don't care about. I promise. ~ The voice said, making me mad.

" Shut up! You know now to anger me, Bitch. " I said annoyed.

~ What are you going to do, with that blood huh Piper. ~ It said making me look at my leg.

" I rather bleed, Than other people. " I said shaking.

" Don't make me bleed again... " I said looking at myself in the mirror.

" I'm already ugly, Why do you have to do this to me? " I said starting to cry.

~ Because, You let me out when you hate people, like you let me out when that dude was getting hurt but you stopped before I could hurt him. That wasn't fair Piper. ~ It said.

" No it wasn't. His my friend. I'm not letting you hurt him too. That won't happen, Bitch. " I said sitting on my bed.

My brother came in and sat on my bed next to me.

" Are you okay? " He asked me.

" Ya. " I said sadly.

" Are you sure? " He asked me, again.

" Yep. " I said pushing him out my room.

" I have my OWN demons to deal with. And I can deal with them by myself. " I said closing my door.

~ I can too. ~ It said.

" No. " I said hitting my head. " Get out my head you bitch! " I said annoyed.

I start to get ready for school.

~ Let's be a slut!! ~ It said making me laugh.

" You know what. Let's do it. " I said laughing.

I Put on my E sized bra and put on some sluty clothes.

- First one.

I got to school and I saw Cody with this girl and he looked at me and his jaw dropped.

I just winked and walked to my locker.

" Piper... " Cody came up to me and he's jaw was dropped.

" Yes? " I said smiling sweetly.

" You... You look good... " He said blushing.

" Hey- WHAT ARE YOU WEARING PIPER! " Max said screaming at me.

" I'm being sluty. " I said walked pass them and smiling at the other guys that are shocked because when they last saw me I was a nerd.

I walk into class and the teacher greets me. " Good morning Miss Heath. " He said nicely.

" Good morning Sir. " I said sitting at the back.

" Miss Heath? " Mir Jay asked.

" Yes Sir? " I asked looking at him.

" Christian will be coming back to school. " Mir Jay asked coldly.

" Oh.. " I said annoyed.

Cody comes into the class with Max and Roxanna.

" Ugh. " I said annoyed.

Cody sits next to me and Roxanna sits in front of him, Max sits next to me too.

" Hey Piper. " Max says poking me.

I poke him back, " Hey Max. "