Chapter 1- Explanations

Diana's pov

I was driving to the trap today to make a unexpected stop by. Always gotta keep 'em on their toes. I know my workers are loyal and all but after all the shit I've been through trust just don't come easy. I drove but as i was near my song decided to come on. So I decided to chill in my car and smoke a lil loud.

  24 hours nigga seven days a week

See i don't get tired i let you other niggas sleep

Turn up for that check and yeah i get it out the street

Hustle like I'm starving going hard i gotta eat

i get it out the mud (yeah yeah)

i get it out the mud (yeah yeah yeah)

I took a long hit and layed back, thinking about what the hell I've gotten myself into. Once you're in this game its hard to get out unless you ain't about it. And i was definitely about it. I realized money don't get made by sitting on your ass all day so i put out the blunt and shut off my car. i put the keys in my pocket and headed for the door of the trap house.

I dapped up Ricko and Gen as I walked inside. I was pleased with the sight of bricks being chopped, green being counted, and money being made. This trap was working flawlessly. Everyone who works for me knows i DO NOT play about money being made. I decided to check on my little friend in the basement, since i was feeling good today.

As soon as i opened the steel door I was begged and pleaded with to be let go.

"Look Aim, I swear i don't know what happened with that situation. But if you left me go i can help find-"

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GUNNA HELP FIND MY MONEY WHEN YOU CLAIM TO NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IT?!?" I slapped him.  He made me beyond pissed with his lies.

This guy worked for me. I trusted him but he told some shit to Dakio and his punk ass army. Now they're out to get all of our money and kill the head bitch in charge. Me. But i had something real good for they asses.

"I don't know anything except that they're out to kill you, Aim."

I kneeled down and cupped his cheek before quickly slapping him again. "Don't you think i know that!? Lucky for you no one would suspect a woman to be Aim"

"you keep your cover real nice, pretty lady" he winked at me.

"Nice try little bitch. But i don't play that." I tilted my head to the side still face to face with him. "hmmm... you are pretty cute. Its a shame your a snitch." i smiled and pulled out my gun putting two in his head and one in his neck. My aim was perfect. That was the main reason they called me Aim. I always shot twice in the head and once in the neck that all started when i used to shoot up niggas on the block and jack the little dope and money they had. Once they say those three shots i was labeled with that name.

I had to go home and change out of this fitted suit and these heels. I drove home and took a long hot shower. I washed my hair and let it poof back up into an afro. Being natural was the struggle. I slipped into some jogging gear and my running shoes as i heard my phone ring.

Tell me what you say now tell me what you said sone again

if you cannot stay down then you do not have to pretend

like there is no way out

i shouldve never let you in

cuz u got me face down