Chapter 4- Boldness and Breakdowns

I pulled up to Grannys house and decided to call Shivez. He didn't answer so i left a voicemail.

"Hey love, I mean JACKASS, I'm waiting outside Grannys house and i DON'T wanna hear her mouth about my job. Please come on and hel-"

I was cut off by the sound of a honking horn pulling up next to me.

"Nevermind Shivez, there yo stank ass go now." I hung up the phone and got out of my car stomping towards his.

"Shivez! I said be here ON TIMEEEE! YOU KNOW WHAT, YOU NEVERRRRRR FUCKING LISTEN TO ME AND WHEN I KICK YO ASS IN THE FACE IMMA BE WRONG, RIGHT? YEAH NIGGA SEE. I HATE NIGGAS, CAN'T FOLLOW ONE FUCKING ORDER. THATS WHY-"

He put his hands around my waist and picked me up as he wrapped my legs around his waist. He stared at me deeply within the eyes and started kissing me. But this wasn't like last night, it was much more lustful and energetic. It sent sparks the the parts of my body that begged to be touched. Just in the middle of our kiss i heard Grannys front door swing open.

"NOW WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT YELLING FOR?!? SEE DIANA I DONE TOLD YOU ABOUT-"

"Granny! I missed you!!!" Shivez yelled as he put me down. He knew just how to save me when i needed it.

"Oh my goodness baby!!!! Oh im coming to you!!" Granny waddled over and hugged Shivez tightly.

"Boy i gotta get back in this house, ain't nothing but the devil out here." She said. I hope she wasn't referring to me.

As she waddled away, butt swinging left to right, Shivez put me on the hood of his car and started to kiss on my neck. He got lower and unbuttoned my blouse, exposing my black lace bra. He kissed my breast and sucked on it for a while until he eventually trailed back up towards my ear.

He whispered "If you just wait patiently there will be more where that came from" And with that he walked away.

I was completely surprised at his boldness but it was a turn on.

I fixed my suit and walked in Grannys house.

Shivez sat at the table with a plateful of food and there was only one empty chair next to him, for me.

I sat down and was immediately handed my plate. I dug into the food as we ate with my family & Vez.

I felt a jolt of pleasure rise up my body as i whispered "ahhh"

I look down to see Vez playing with my pearl! He had nerve and i loved it. I quickly smacked his hand away and he whispered "later" i whispered back "how about never".

My phone began to vibrate and i looked at its sender 'Shivez'. I eyed him and opened it. It was a video of me giving him top! I scrolled down to see another message pop up, it was a video of me riding him. And last he sent a picture of me sprawled out over the bed, asleep. He texted

"events of tonight ;)"

i turned my phone off just as my Granny ask me questions.

"How is work Diana?" Granny can tell i lie to her about my REAL job but i just don't have the heart to tell her i was trappin.

"Fine Granny."

"Umhm child. So how you been holding up?"

"Why wouldn't i be holding up?"

"Raymond was killed in a fire today"

"oh...." I knew i had everything to do with it but i didn't give a flying fuck. Raymond was an ass.

"Its okay baby" she said.

"word on the street is Aim had something to do with it" one of my uncles say.