chapter 3

Welcome to Idol Room the two host of the show said walking in front of the camera . Both of the groups waited to be announced while the theme song is playing.

Min yoongi pov.

I am really looking forward to spending time with him and I hope I get to have a decent conversation with him without any interruptions. It has been a while since I have laid eyes on such beauty, and I will take advantage of it.

 It has been a while since I have laid eyes on such beauty, and I will take advantage of it

Doni and Coni : Welcome, BTS AND GOT7

BTS: HELLO, WE ARE BTS

GOT: COME AND GET, GOT7

Doni: Yes, welcome guys, today we're going to be doing things a little different, you guys w-

"Different how?" Jackson said as he cuts Doni hyung off causing not only my groupmates but also his group mates to laugh uncontrollably. Normally I wouldn't be affected about such childish antics but from the corner of my eye, I could see an angel laughing along and that made my heart pound. Before, I could get to wrapped up in the greatness that is Bambam of Got7, I heard Namjoon tell Jackson not to be so rude which was followed by a quick "anything for you Nammie", that made me internally groan.

Doni cleared his throat as he playfully glared at Jackson, then continued to speak. What he said next made my ears perk up out of happiness and curiosity.

Doni: you guys will split up into two different teams, that will later become seven diffrent teams.

Both of our groups whispered amongst one another. Some whispers were gleeful and others not so much.

Coni: okay here's how it going to work, both Doni and I will have a team of 7 memberes, mixed of course. We are basically the team captains and will pick who we want on our team. We will play many games today and decide only two V.I.P. members at the end. Who will then recieve an special prize.

After he said that he left us with nothing but our imaginations as to what the prize was.

Doni: Alright, so we will begin picking members now, and we will do this b-

Jackson: how will you be picking us?

Namjoon and JB : JACKSON!

Jackson: Sorrry geez

Doni: anyways we'll decide by playing rock paper scissors which will decide who gets to pick first.

Ahh's and sounds of approval was heard from every memeber.

After three games, it was decided that Coni got to choose first.

The first person he chose was my Bammie because according to him Bam was very good at girl group dances and I for one can't argue with that.

Next, was Doni's turn and surprisingly he chose me first stating that, " I would be a secret weapon" in an game later. Yipee me!😑

A few moments passed and the teams were set.
Doni's group being called Gotbangtan and Coni's being Bangtan7.

The groups are as followed:

Gotbangtan aka Doni's team-
Me,Jimin,Mark,Youngjae,Namjoon,Jungkook,and Jin

Bangtan7 aka Coni's team -
Bambam,JaeBum,Taehyung,Hoseok, Jackson,Yugyeom,and Jin young

Doni:  We will now tell you guys what games we are going to play and how they will be played.

The first and second game will be played as two teams of seven and those games are, Guess the kpop song in 3 secs and Random Song Dance.

The third and fourth game will be played in pairs which we'll arranged when the time comes they are, The Pepero Game and The Heart Rate Game.

Last but not least will be The 3x Speed Game which consists of 3 random kpop songs that you all will be dancing as a collective to. However, all losers will be punished with an later made up punishment.

Alright! Without further ado lets get started!!! screamed both Doni and Coni. As we were walking to our arranged seats next to our team mates, Jimin leaned over to me.

Jimin: made up my ass, I over heard the staff talking about how they couldn't wait to see who the losers are that will be participating in the paper kiss game. Majority of them placed there bets on Jackson and Namjoon, apparently wanting to see somethimg called "Jackmon" reunite. Can you believe that?

I gave Jimin an nonchalant shrug and went to my designated seat with one thing on my mind.

How can I  make sure me and bam become today's losers?

I'MMMMMM BACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

Guys and Gals, I am in need of help .

I need for you guys to recommend me two songs with hard choreography for the 3x Speed Game.

It must come from any other kpop artist but the choreo has to be difficult.

I'm only looking for two songs although I'll be using three .

One artist I have already decided on is Ateez. I haven't picked a song yet. So i am welcome to ideas on that. 

With that being said I hope you enjoy and see you next time❤.

P.S. SORRY, FOR ANY GRAMMAR ERRORS . AS YOU MIGHT'VE COME TO NOTICE I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN TO USE COMMAS AND WHEN NOT TO. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BAD AT USING THEM, BUT ANYWAYS IF YOU FIND ANY ERRORS PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW. GOODBYE👋🏽.