chapter 5

3rd Person's Pov.

Coni: Okay guys, the time has come for my secret weapon to be revealed. Bambam are you ready?

Bambam: Of course, let's get this thing started.

Doni: Alright guys get back into your teams because it is now time to play Random Cover Dance!

Screams and cheers were heard all over the studio as the guys got into their teams.

Doni: Okay, you guys know the rules. If, you know the dance to the random songs, please step and show off your charm.

Coni: Alright, CUE THE MUSIC!!

Bang Bang Bang- Big Bang

As this song plays every member of got7 runs to the dance floor, giving both teams a point.

As the song finishes,the next one plays. Bad by Infinte plays from the speakers causing both Yugyeom and Jb to run onto floor. Causing there teamates to cheer them on from the sidelines. Earning Team Bangtan7 one more point.

The next song blast through the speakers causing the Teams to go crazy as Bambam immidiately reacts to the song. AOA- Miniskirt.

Coni: YESS MY SECRET WEAPON IS HERE!!!!! ANOTHER POINT FOR TEAM   BANGTAN7!

Current score
3-1

Another song plays just as Bambam was going to sit down, but quickly shuffles back to the spotlight. Again another round of cheers and applause was heard all over the studio. Lion Heart by Girls' Generation.

Current score
4-1

The next song consisted of both Bambam and J-Hope from Bangtan7 teaming up and boy did they have the crowd rolling. Everyone was laughing at the over exaggerated show these guys were putting on. However, team Bangtan7 received another point. Ice Cream Cake- Red Velvet.

As the atmosphere finally died down, it started right back up when no one other than Bambam himself, joined by Rm,Jimin,and Jungkook from Team Gotbangtan. Exid- UP & Down

As everyone laugh at the ridiculousness that is Dance Monster, three other members were stuck in a trance as they eyed Bambam, Jimin,and Jungkook.

(Italics are their thoughts)

Jb: Hmm I didn't know Jimin could move like that, I wonder if he could do alot more things. Guess I'll have to find out.

Yugyeom: Wow kookie is looking really hot right now. Ugh i fell in love with an sex god.

Suga: I seriously need to have him to my self. How dare he move like that? This should be illegal.

As all three guys daydreamed the song changed giving both teams a point. The next song that played made Mark perk up when he realized who was on the floor. He smiled as he watch such cuteness unfold as V danced to Girls' Generation's Gee.

Current score
7-2

Next up was Yugueom dancing to growl by Exo. This point going automatically to team Bangtan7. As Yugyeom was retreating back to his seat Take You Down by Chris Brown blast through the speakers.

With an idea in his head, Yugyeom ran back to the dance floor. He danced along to the rhythm of the song and grinded against the floor. He soon began to thrust into the air while descreetly looking over to Jungkook as he bit his lips.

As he seen Jungkook face he laughed on the inside knowing that he had accomplished his mission.

To get revenge on Jungkook for early.

As he was finishing up he had caught the looks of not only his but the bts members faces too. They were shocked. Shocked at the fact that the seemily innocent Maknae could do this so proudly. After a few moments Doni and Coni knocked everyone out of their trances, announcing that Team Bangtan7 had won this round.

Coni: Ha! Told you I had a secret weapon and turns out I had a secret secret weapon

Coni said pointing directly at yugyeom. Making him blush and look away only to catch the hungry dark eyes of Jungkook. Yugyeom then gulped and turned to Doni and Coni.

Yugyeom: So, what's the next game?

Said Yugyeom as he chuckled nervously avoiding eye contact with everyone especially Jungkook.

Okay guys i have realeased another chapter. I hope you guys like it. Be sure to like and comment.

Did you guys have any favorite parts or characters? Let me know right here 👈🏾.

Ok bye guys, until next time👋🏽