Tour Bus

We were on tour,A Love Like tour. So far the tour had been a success, Jack had collected his bra's so he was happy. Tonights show was our last of the tour before we could go home and relax. I was excited to see Lisa. Jack had came back with a Taco Bell bag,the scent of Taco's lingered in the air making me drool. "I'm back!" Jack shouted. "Oh hey Alex" he said. "Hey Jack" "I got taco's" he said happily. "Mmm my favourite" We called Zach and Rian and all sat on our bunks eating taco's. When we were done i cleared the rubbish avoiding mess. It was 5pm and the show was starting at 7pm so we got off the bus to set up and do sound-checks. Finally the time came for the show we were in Baltimore,our home town i always love playing in Baltimore. To end the show we played A Love Like War,unfortunately Vic wasn't here to do it with us,but the crowd danced and sang along so i guess it didn't matter. The show ended and we were all exhausted i went straight to the bus and lay on my bunk. Jack was next to return, he got on his bunk and stared at me funny, What? i said "Nothing,i was just thinking about things" he said "What things?" "Umm...nothing its fine" he said sharply. "Right,Are you okay?" "Yeah,im fine,just tired" Zach and Rian were still to return.