Emma's POV

Its Summer day in our country and many people go on vacation. But me, when Summer time is there I always stay on home. We don't have money to go on vacation. I just do typical things in summer time like watching television,listening radio, reading second hand novel books or just sitting under the tree outside our backyard. 

...

"What the heck. My life is so miserable. I wish that I would die rather than experiecing miserable  life like this. Grr. I will just turn off the radio and listen to music that will make me happy, "

♪Here's my number , So call me maybe♪ 

"Ugh. What a sick song "

On the radio: The next song is "What Makes You Beautiful" by the new British-Irish boyband One Direction.

♪"Baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed....

You don't know ooh.. you don't know you're Beautiful♪"

Emma did'nt realize that the song is making her happy and dancing.

"OMG. this song is really great. I wish there is a replay in the radio and hear it ove and over again :) This song makes me happy. I wish I can see the band that sing What Makes You Beautiful. I will really thank them because the song makes me happy. "

Emma became curious and googled One Direction.

"One Direction ... Search ....

OMG. One Direction.....

I can't breathe ...

They are so handsome and gorgeous.."

Emma is so curious to them. She will eagerly search and know even the tiniest things about One Direction. Even though its only one day . Its like a 1 month to Emma because she searched many facts and read their biographies.

Next Stop... Follow them on twitter.

[/] @Real_Liam_Payne'

{/} @Harry_Styles

{/} @NiallOfficial

[/] @Louis_Tomlinson

[/} @zaynmalik

"OMG, so happy today. I wish I will see them. I will go if there will be a concert or a meet and greet or even album signing... i wish I can meet them.. Before its too late"

"1D you light up my  world like nobody else. You don't know o-o-h.. You don't you all are an inspiration " can't get over with this song on my head... They are really a true inspirations for the young generations out there..

....

"Emma lessen the volume of the radio.. I'm relaxing in here " Shouted her mom.

"Yes, Mom" replied Emma.

On the Radio: And now the hottest celebrity news of the day: 

One Direction will have a tour around England and have a album signing this summer. So to all directioners out there go to their website and look for their schedule and see if your place will haveo a tour.

After hearing that news. Emma is so happy and can't sleep, even though she is only a 1 day old fan. 

But Emma has a problem...

She did'nt have enough money to buy tickets and albums.

"What I will do to buy a ticket for a One Direction concert.. Goodluck to me ugh.. But wait.. I have my piggy bank .. I think that money can help :) or what if I go on a summer job ? "

EMMA'S POV

Being a fan girl is so hard for me because we are not wealthy . If I could only have money to buy a ticket.. How can i go to a concert .. I wish I can go there befoe it's too late.

-- -- --

Hey you , reading this. Someday you will meet One Direction :) 

Comment and Vote and Share Your OPINIONS :) Xx