The Sasaeng

"So... Oppa have you been good and kept this is a secret from the others hmm?"

Jin shivered as the creepy voice rang into his ears as he gripped his phone tightly.

"N-no I didn't tell them... W-well what actually do you want from us- no from me."

Jin gripped the bedsheets tightly and lowered his voice and staring at the door. Not wanting any member to come inside and hear his convo with the sasaeng.

The sasaeng chuckled, Jin can almost see that evil smile on the sasaeng lips.

"Now now, my Jinnie don't tell me what to do, or else remember what I told you? I will slave those boys and let you suffer alone Jinnie oh Jinnie."

Jin almost dropped his phone, mouth wide agape. He gripped his phone tighter as his body began so shake a bit. Jin closed his eyes as he said.

"So... What actually do you want..."

"Jinnie, so you are going to Osaka with your dosaengs tomorrow hmm?"

Jin's breath hitched. He can't let that sasaeng hurt any of them.

"Y-yes... Please don't hurt them, please."

Jin pleaded as he heard another cold chuckle from the other side of the phone.

"Ohh Jinnie... Let's just wait till tomorrow huh~ I got a big surprise for you baby."

With that the sasaeng hung up, Jin was afraid. He can't let anything happen to them. He is their hyung, he have that responsibility to make sure they're safe.

Kim Seok Jin, for them. Okay? For them.

Jin chanted in his head , cold sweat forming at his forehead. He didn't hear the footsteps slowly approach him.

"Jin hyung?"

Jin jumped and yelled as he felt a pressure on his shoulder. His body and mind is still tense from that phone call. Actually is that sasaeng that kept calling him and messaging him for a week.

"No no please don't!"

"Jin hyung what are you doing it's me."

Jin opened his arms and quickly ran to the latter which greeted him with a warm smile and open arms. Jin dived into the latter's embrace, making him feel afar again.

"Yah you scared me you-"

"Aigoo my Jinnie being so cute hmm?"

Jin's body slightly tremble as the familiar nickname recalled his memory.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Eh nothing."

His boyfriend nodded his head and kissed Jin's forehead while letting go of the hug. Jin tiptoed and pecked the latter's nose making the other coo at him.

"So baby, you done packing?"

"Hmm, yea almost just have some few things..."

"Eh, as lazy as always hmm baby?"
"Yah shut up-"

Jin's lips curled up into a smile as his boyfriend started to help him pack his things. Jin went over and packed with the latter.

"Here all done!"

"Wahhh thanks babe! Love you."

Jin pecked his boyfriend's lips.

"It's daddy for you baby boy."

"E-eh... S-shut u-up..."

"Aww my baby looks so cute being all flustered and shy."

"Yah shut up."