chapter 1

hi, my names the seeker, and i am a creepypasta. and your about to know how i became one. so let' s begin!!

my life isn't normal. my mother was brutterly killed in a accident and my father blames me for her death. and the school students bully me too. they said im different....and cursed. thats where i am now , school..being bullied. " i heard that she knows the devil'' said a student as i walked past her. " people also says she hears voices in her head" said another.  and that rumor was real. ever since my mothers death, i hear these voices, like whispering of different voices. i walked in the girls bathroom and stared in the mirror, and look at this...thing!. i had green eyes, brown hair and blond locks. i normally wear a black hoodies, or purple. and black jeans with a couple of rips. " there true, the rumors about you" said a mysterious voice. i turned around and saw ...her. miss popular herself. she had blond long hair in a curly ponytail. she wore a skirt that was showing a little too much skin, and she had a pink tang top that made her breast exspose a little. '' what do you want..Haley?'' i said in a angrily tone. me and her has been enemies since kindergarten. she lives up her personality....a hoe. '' i just want to see a good old friend of mine..oh wait your the schools laughing stalk! " she said before she started laughing . i clenched my fist in anger. i grabbed her my her neck and started lifting her up. i just watch her struggle. '' if you keep talking shit like that, i'll have to break that pretty face of yours, if it was pretty" i said before i dropped her. she rubbed her neck were was a mark was formed. i didn't relized my own strength. '' ugh..you little bitch!" she said befor she threw a fist at me . i grabbed her hand and twisted it to leave a spranged hand. she screamed in pan, i let go of her as she grasped her hand in pain. " m-my hand! you twisted my hand!" she yelled at me . " im telling the principle!" she said as she ran out the door. " pussy" i whispered to myself then looked at myself in the mirror. " she deserved it..she also deserve to die, sophie.." said one of the voices. " she doesn't.....yet. she'll wait until she gets wait she needs" i said as a smirk formed on my lips. "  Sophie come to the principle this right now." i heard the microphone said.i ground in annoyance and grabbed my backpack and started my way to the principle.

-timeskip because im a lazy shit-

i sat down once i got in and looked around and saw Haley. " ahem..Sophie, harley told me that you picked on her. and you-" " me!? pfft she's the person who picked on me! are you blind!?" i interupted. i realized something that Haley didn't . i chuckled and smirked. '' what's so funny?" said Haley. " secerity cameras." i said and looking stright at them. " excuse me?" he said. ' security cameras...check them, now." i said. the principle turned to his computer and started to bring up the footage. i looked over at haley and her face was filled with worry. when the principle was finised , showed them to us. when we saw what happened in the bathroom, the principle gasped in shock. ''Harley, you lied?!" yelled the principle. " w-well ..i can explain!" she tried to say. " i won't listen to any of your lies! see me after school!" he yelled. i got up and left. hours past by and it was time to head home, great. as i was walking home, i past the woods. i've heard people disapearing. i go to the woods often, to think. i walked in the woods and followed the marks on the trees. i never got the time to see where they lead. i heard a twig snapped and turned to the noise. no one. ' odd' i thought to myself. i decided to walked out and head home, to my father, he's probaly out getting drunk or something. i walked in to find him passed out on the couch, thank good