chapter 4

as i began to get rid of the bodies , i saw two men, staring at me, then they started to dash towards me . i quickly grabbed my knife and got in a fighting position. when they bursted throught the door i quicky started to attack. one of them had a orange hoodie, a mask with red eyes and a red mouth frowning, and also a light blue pants. the other had brown hair, a white mask that had black lips, black eyes, he also has a brown jacket and a darker blue pants. '' if you com with us calmly, we won't have to hurt you'' said the one with the white mask. '' i'm not going anywhere!'' i said before trying to stab him. '' ugh he won't stand still!'' said the voices. then, suddenly there was a loud ringing in my head, it made the voices scream. i scream in pain, my scream sounded like many voices in one . '' make it stop!'' i yelled . i saw a tall man, black suit tie, pale skin white as paper, he also had no face fetures. i started to see black when he apeared, but i caught a glimps of the two boys grabbing my arms when i passed out. 

- timeskip-

i woke up in a soft bed . i sat up and saw that i was in a different house. '' where the hell am i ?" i whispered. i heard talking out of the room, like two voices. i got up and walked to the door then put my ear near it to hear what they're saying. '' when do you think she'll wake up?" said one of them .  ''s-s-oon m-masky, slender s-said sh-she'll get up s-s-soon.'' said the other. '' fine. '' i heard before the two left.  i left the room and looked around the place. it was huge! '' im going to get lost here.'' i said to myself. '' child..'' i heard a voice behind me say. i turned over and saw it was the tall man. '' where am i and who are you?'' i said . '' you  are at my mansion and i am the slenderman.'' he said '' i also want to introduce you to all the creepypastas. '' he said as he began to lead me to where they are. '' alright then '' i said as i followed him. he leads me to a living room with a lot of killers. '' as you already know jeff.'' he said as he pointed to the boy with sliced cheeks. '' yeah, i know snow white over there.'' i said with a smirk. '' hey princess, if you say that i'll make you eat those words'' said jeff.  ''yes, alright then...these two are masky and hoodie. '' he pointed at the two boys who broke into my house. '' yeah they owe me a new door.'' i said. '' well, your living here so don't worry about the door. '' said hoodie. i felt something grab my leg, i looked down to find a little girl. '' hi im sally, do you want to play?" she said. '' maybe later.'' i said with a smile. i look over and saw a black and white clown jump right in front of me. '' why hello there , the names laughing jack! now what may yours be?" he said in a creepy voice . i thought for a bit and said. '' the seeker.'' he just kept smiling. '' well then nice to meet you seeker, do you want candy?" he said . '' no, you might of put poison  in them. '' i said. '' this is ticci toby'' said slenderman. '' h-hello t-t-there, y-you can just c-call me toby'' he said. ''ok '' i said. '' this is clockworth .'' slender pointed to a woman with a clock for a eye, she had brown hair, white tang top, a grey jacket on her elbows, black skinny jeans. " hello." i said. she didn't saw anything.

i don't know all and i was bust so sorry if it's bad, the next chapter will be good .  i promise