chapter 2

i set my bookbag down and went upstairs. i flopped on my bed, not giving a care in the world. a hour later i heard running footsteps up in the hallway. i sighed and knew that it was my father. he kicked open the door and ran to me hen slapped me acrossed the face. " why didn't you do ur chores!? why were you home late?! " he yelled. i just sat there, not answering. which earned another slap across the face. '' if your mother wasn't dead because of you, you wouldn't have to be a little bitch you are!" he said before storming off. i gotten up and head to the bathroom. i looked in the mirror and saw slap marks on my cheeks. just stared and suddenly saw a girl replace my reflection. she has a bluish grey skin, black inky eyes, and a dotted line around her neck. words started to appear and said ' kill him...kill everyone!' she looked like me, but different. she started to laugh insanely . i yelled " shut up! shut up!" before i smashed the mirror with my fist. my hand dripped purple blood. ' what the hell?' i thought then looked for bandages. i wrapped up my hand and decided to take a shower.  after i stripped of my cloths and felt the hot water hit my skin, i just stared at the wall into space. after i got out and dried myself and wrapped myself with the towel, i headed to my room and put on black fuzzy pants and a purple tang top. i layed in bed and drifted into slumber.

??? p.o.v

i walked to the house slendy assigned me to. honestly, couldn't he get masky to do this? i looked in the windows and saw a man sleeping in the couch . i picked the lock and silently entered the room. ' heh, seems hat the girls dad is a alcholic,' can't blame him.' i thought as i took out my knife and crept over to him. i shook him awake to see my beutiful face and he was going to scream for helpp , but i covered his mouth with my palm. '' go..to sleep!'' i whispered in his ear before stabbing in the chest and neck then i carved a smile on his face. '' now the girl.'' i said to myself. i crept upstairs and slowly opened the door to find a messy empty bed. '' where did she go?'' i whispered. then i heard a click of a gun and felt the tip of the gun. " drop the knife or i'll spill your brains everywhere" i heard a females voice say. ' found her' i thought as i dropped the knife. " turn'' she demaned. i turned to face her and she had a seriouse look on her face. '' hey there princess'' i said and she put the gun closer. '' jeff the killer, i suspect?" she said. '' one and only sweet cheeks" i said with a chuckle. ''...you killed him, did you?" she said. " yep, blood everywhere. " i said. she put the gun down and took a bat and then everything went black.

i set the bat down as his unconscious body fell. i started to pack and change cloths. i put on a black shirt with a sad face on it , a pentagram necklace, and black jeans, also white sneakers. i grabbed his body and carried him as i had my bag. i stopped and took the sharpest knife i could find. i want to give a old friend a suprise. i walked to the woods and set him near a tree and walked back to the city and found haley's house . i found her up. i cutted the power and heard a yelp of fear. '' good'' i said. then i went from the back door. '' dad? mom? this isn't funny!" i heard her say. once i was adjusted to the dark i saw her standing there, shaking in fear. i sung a lullaby to frighten her more. " who's there!?" she yelled. " don't you know how to greet a friend?" i said. i stepped in front of her. " sophie? what the hell do want?!" she said. i chuckled darkily. " heh..well i want is..you to die!" i said as i slashed her throat and stabbed her in the skull. she dropped to the ground, spilling blood. i licked some of it off the blade and went out of the building. i went to my house and decided to burn my dads courpse. ''i never liked you anyway" i say as i dragged it outside and lighted him on fire. i went back inside to clean the blood and change. once i did all of that, i fixed the mirror and stared at it. i saw my eyes change black half way. i went to bd with the widest grin on my face.

                                                             ''new year...new me''