Not the last time

Andy's POV:
I woke up to see Rye sleeping next to me he seemed very tired and really cute. I decided to get up and have a shower but what I didn't realise was that Rye has his hand around my waist so when I got up I got dragged straight down and was cuddled tighter.
Rye: Don't go just yet.
Andy: I need a shower though!
Rye: Pleaseeeee?!
Andy: Fine...
I just rolled my eyes and then Rye smirked at me and I just closed my eyes and fell asleep on his chest again.
Mikey: See you two have made up with each other then?
Andy: What?
I opened my eyes and realised that our legs were intertwined and are fingers were locked with each others.
Rye: Of course we made up. Were randy!
I blushed a bit at that and got up and actually had a shower this time. As a group we decided to film today and make another vlog. We were showing all the roadies how we were getting along in the house. Rye wasn't in the living room, kitchen or downstairs. I just thought he had gone for a nap which was fine so I just continued to vlog with Elvis. We decided to go to my room and show them my super organised wardrobe and I didn't realise it at first but it was when I sat on my bed and got the scare of my life!
Rye: Owwwwww. Let me sleeep!
Andy: Omg Ryan what are you doing in here!
Rye: I needed to sleep but I couldn't sleep in my bed so I decided to come in here and everything smelt like you and it made me think of you which helped me sleep.
Andy: But Rye you know I hate other people in my bed.
Rye: But it's meee
Andy: Omg fine but just this once. OKAY!?
Rye: suuree...
he gave me a look as if to say this is defiantly not going to be the last time. Elvis and I left and continued to vlog.