Coming up with a lie.

Rye's POV:
Today has been going great. I've booked a restaurant for us and Andy still has no idea. However, I have been a little nervous and I think he has started to pick it up. I can't tell him yet because I want it to be a surprise. I'm just so scared of him saying no. At the moment we are in his bed I'm the big spoon and he's the little one. He is all snuggled up in my chest and I can't help but wait until I can call him Mr. Beaumont. Just one more day.
Rye:Just one more day...
Andy: one more day until what babe?
Rye: Oh nothing.
Andy: comeee onnnn please tell me!
Rye: I can't.
Andy: FiNe then whatever.
Rye: Hey don't act like that.
Andy: Like what.
Rye: Like you don't love me anymore.
Andy: Well do you love me.
Rye: Of course I love you!
Andy: Then why are you hiding things from me.
Rye: I'm not hiding anything.
Andy: Oh please I can smell a lie from a mile away. Plus you have been really nervous recently. A..are you br...breaking u..up w..with m..me.
Rye: ARE YOU RIDICULOUS! WHY WOULD I BREAK UP WITH YOU! YOU ARE EVERYTHING IVE EVER WANTED! YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND NOTHING CAN EVER CHANGE THAT! Okay baby.
Andy: o..okay.
Rye: Now come here. 
I pulled him into a big hug and kissed his forehead a dozen times. I can't believe he ever thought that. I mean loosing him would break me. I just really need this day to hurry up.
Rye: I've been really nervous because I'm planning something special for you.
Andy: You are!?
Rye: I am and that's all you're getting.
Andy: Thats all I need.
He lifted himself up and kissed my lips gently then fell back asleep on my shoulder. This time with slightly puffy red eyes from those tears. I wiped away the remaining salty water from under his eyes the slowly started to caress his check. I felt his warm soft smile appear on his lips and his little dimples started to show. I need to prepare myself for tomorrow because I know it's going to be a day I will never forget. I just hope he says yes...