chapter 3

It's been 6 months and it is almost brendan and i 2 year anniversary and i am so happy. He said that he has a whole week planned out for him and i and olivia. Olivia will be turning 1 in a month (her birthday is in january 16th and it is December 19)

But i was packing olivia and i bag because brendan got all 3 of us tickets to somewhere i don't know where yet but i will shortly.  Olivia and tony have been hanging out somewhat not a lot because he has been busy with a lot of different things but they are getting closer.

At airport.

We just got to the airport and i posted this on my Instagram story:

I think it was really cute and all she has never been on a plain and know we are heading to hawaii for the first time which is so cool

I think it was really cute and all she has never been on a plain and know we are heading to hawaii for the first time which is so cool. See you when we get there.

In hawaii

We just got to the place that brendan rented for the next week. It was so pretty. I loved it and so did olivia

1 hour later.

We just got unpacked and olivia is taking  a nap so brendan and i are in the pool relaxing and kissing and everything and just having fun. When brendan said this "i rented a boat for us!!" i said "OMG no you didn't!!" he said "yeah we have it for the whole week!" i had nothing to say but kiss him so i kissed him and it led to something else if you know what i mean.

2 hours later.

I woke up and we headed to go to the boat.

After the boat ride.

Olivia loved the boat ride. I did to. It was so pretty and peaceful and all but we had to go back to the house because olivia was a sleep and i was tired. So we headed back and fell a sleep.

The next few days was amazing but i didn't record very much because i wanted to just spend time with my family and all.

But know we are back home in L.A. and it was an awesome trip and all but i am heading to the park to meet jake and his son that i have never met before. Well i have met him before but i didn't know that at the time. So i am going to meet him. No one knows about him still. Only jake and i and well the "Family" that pretends to be his mom and dad around team 10.

At the park.

I was standing by my tesla waiting for jake when i saw jake and tydus come walking up to me. I walk up to jake and hug him and this was the conversation.

Jake: it's so nice to see you!

Mia: yeah. So this is tydus.

Jake: yep this is him.

Mia: hi tydus i know that we have met before but i know that you are jakes son. But i'm the only one ok.

Tydus: ok.

Then he hugs me. I hug him back and then jake lets him go play and we sit down and start talking.

Mia: so when are you going to tell team 10?

Jake: um i was thinking of taking them out to a restaurant and having you with me but like you take tydus in your car and then when i tell them you come in with tydus and they  finally find out. Do you think you can do that?

Mia: yeah i can when?

Jake: how about tonight. Im free and all.

Mia: yeah i will have brendon watch olivia ok. I will see you tonight.

Jake: ok thanks.

Then i got into my car and headed home and told brendan that i was going out tonight for a dinner with team 10 and he said ok and that he could watch olivia. Then i went to get dressed and this is what i put on:

Then i just sat down next to brendan and he grabbed me and pulled me into a cuddle and all and i just layed up against his chest and he was kissing my head and saying calm words

Then i just sat down next to brendan and he grabbed me and pulled me into a cuddle and all and i just layed up against his chest and he was kissing my head and saying calm words. And i was just relaxing. I love brendan so much and i am so happy that he is in my life if i ever lose him again then i think i would never date again he means way to much to me.

30 min later.

I had to get up and get going. I know jake will be waiting for me to pick up tydus. So i get up and go to my tesla and head to starbucks where i was meeting jake and tydus at.

At starbucks.

I got there and saw jake's tesla and got out and went over to it. Once i got over to it i knocked on the door and he opened it and he got tydus out. Then we went and got tydus into my tesla and then jake told me the plain. Then i went and took tydus to my place and let him play the wii u since we still have about an hour to kill until it's time or until jake text me. But he told me to leave in about in hour so that is what i'm doing.

1 hour later.

It's been an hour and it takes an hour to get to the restaurant so we just pulled into the parking lot and i am getting tydus out of the car. He is the sweetest boy ever and i am happy to help jake as much as i can.

We are outside the restaurant when i get a text from jake saying "hey you here if so come in i just said i have a surprize for them" i said ok and walked in and asked the lady where jake was sitting she showed me and jake saw me and waved me over. Tydus and i walk over and team 10 see's us. Then tydus runs up to jake and says daddy!!! That is what made all of team 10 stop and look.

Then we all sat down and jake told them everything of how he got the girl in ohio pregnant 4 years ago and how she died in the terrible accident and how he kept tydus a secret this whole time. They all understood and they were happy that they finally found out.

After a while of eating and talking we all went our separate ways. I went home and fell asleep on my bed and brendan grabbed me and had me cuddle up to him and i fell right to sleep feeling his warm body on me.

I hope you guys like this chapter sorry I have not uploaded in a while been busy working on a new story that will be coming out after this book is done which will be a little while but yeah hope you like it and see you in the next chapter which will be out soon I promise.