Six: "I love her already.."

Six: “I love her already..”

HIS POV

“So brad anong gagawin mo?” Tanong ng kaibigan ‘ko. I look at him. “Ano ba ang pwedeng gawin?” Pabalik ‘kong tanong. Wala akong maisip eh.

“Pwedeng gawin? Beg. Give effort to her. If you really love her already make a move before it ends..Kaya bro sa ngayon ikaw muna ang gumawa ng paraan..” Sabi nya at nag-focus na lang sa pag-d-dota. Psh.

Pero napaisip ako bigla about how am I going to do to her. Para sa kanya.

I get some paper and writer to her. Tama I’m gonna write a letter for her..

Dearest Emerald,

I am sorry for all the pain and coldness of me. I changed. Yeah I know.  Thought if I changed mamahalin nya ako. Your right I love somebody, pero nawala naman yun agad. Dahil na-fall ako sayo. Sana maintindihan mo. If you ever come back, I would love to catch-up with you all night. Be with you everyday, cook breakfast, lunch, dinner for you. I would love to be your butler, your shopping bud. Your man…if you would give me chance to prove to you that I already love you. Sorry ha? Ngayon ‘ko lag na-realize. Tanga ‘ko kase eh. Pero if you would give me chance I am willing to give everything I could give to you. Salamat sa pag-mamahal.

I love you too my princess..

Love,

Your man.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the looooooonnnnnnngggg wait! I am really busy right now. I have lot of things to do. Once I’m done with them I’ll try to update. And malapit na pala ‘tong matapos haha wala naman ‘tong kwenta, actually this is randomly story. And in those days that I’ve been feeling hindi maganda dahil hindi naman ako fan ng happy ending neither iba pa. Yes, I love happy endings. Pero may pag-subok rin bawat tao. Lol pero after this sad na. hihi thanks for those who read it!

PS: It’s almost done! and i'll post the long version of this just wait for it!