repayment

the final bell had rung, and kids were rushing to leave their classes, except one. hoseok was waiting outside out namjoon's last period class. you'd think he's a good friend, but in reality, he just wanted to know if namjoon delivered the letter.

finally, the last student coming out of the door was the one and only, joonie.

   "why do you always come out late?" hoseok asked, irritated by the wait.

   "'cause i don't want to get stampeded obviously."

   after 3 minutes of shoving through other kids, they finally made it outside the school building.

   "so, did you, uh...."

   "yes, i delivered the letter and made a fool of myself. you should be thankful i don't have much shame left."

   "what! you actually did it! i thought you'd rethink it and not do it."

   "haha, i'd never do that.... (insert time he thought of not delivering letter)."

   "well, i'm a man of my word. what do you want?"

   namjoon hadn't actually thought of what he wanted in return for delivering the letter, so he was utterly clueless.

   "um, i don't know. it doesn't matter anyway, you don't have to pay me back."

   "ugh, i hate being in debt to someone. well since you can't make up your mind, i'll choose for you then."

   "wow this isn't how it's supposed to work but ok."

   "friday night at 6:30, i'm gonna pick you up and take you somewhere."

   "annnd where is there somewhere exactly?"

   "you'll find out when the time comes."

"ominous, i like it."

and just like that, things were set in stone for the events that were going to drastically change in namjoons life.

~~~~~~~~

   "yoooongi!"

   yoongi was walking home when he turned around and found a brown-haired man running towards him with open arms.

   "oh no," he muttered. yoongi was immediately greeted with a bear hug. groans were made.

   "how are you! are you eating well? oh my god, i haven't seen you in forever."

   the broad-shouldered, caring man, was kim seokjin. a senior a little older than yoongi.

   "we haven't seen each other in a day, stop. you're gonna cut me with your shoulder blades."